JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ultra creamy cleanser

4857156689058797965により Dec 29, 2014 に掲載

It's heavenly. Feels like a spa treatment for my face.

Nice cleanser

5730972369828803335により Sep 27, 2014 に掲載

It is a cream based cleanser. Not used to it at first.

Cleanser

HeidiTにより Aug 12, 2014 に掲載

This cleanser is gentle, slightly moisturizing and cleanses fairly well. It has removed my whiteheads and most of the whitish gunk that can fill my pores, but my blackheads haven't budged, which is why I'm not giving it five stars.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not suitable for oily/combination skin

mitzi-cにより Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

Parts of my face are a bit on the sensitive side, and the T-zone is oily... this cleanser doesn't strip my face of moisture. But it isn't a strong cleanser for my face either, and leaves a bit of a film/layer of something - I am not sure if it is just the oil on my face or the supposed moisturizing effect of the cleanser? And then after I dry my face it feels ok though. Should be more suitable for people with all round sensitive skin, not so much for my oily/combination skin.

Love it!

liveligにより Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

I have dehydrated sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It removes all makeup, including mascara and it doesn't strip my skin. My face feels hydrated and clean.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

เช่น

Reviewer11741561により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LOVE the stuff

Reviewer1147366により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

I have eczema so I have really dry sensitive skin. Everytime I use soap it either brakes me out or I get flaky skin. This was like heaven on my skin. So gentle its now my favorite face wash. Also I have huge pores with black heads, this was the only soap that washes the black heads out. My pores aren't as visible as before. If you have oily skin this might not be for you but if you have sensitive or aged skin, this stuff is a gift from god lol

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ok product

Reviewer1203200により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

Have only used a week and seems to be ok - doesn't bother my skin. Fragrance is mild but strange in that it does smell like cantelope. Still like Dr Hauschka's cleansing cream the best but it is so expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great cleanser for dry skin and Rosacea

Reviewer3054979により Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

I have used this product for years and find that it works better than anything else. I have Rosacea and therefore extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser has not caused any irritation. I don't even bother to try anything else!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product, Great Price

Reviewer1739465により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

Since my 40's face has become drier and sensitive, it's been hard to find a product that won't irritate or dry it out more. This product has been great for that - it's a creamy, moisturizing cleanser. I use this at night with Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial 24 Hour Repair Cream (also sold on Iherb). It's a great combo for me - glad I finally found some products that didn't end up in the trash or returned. Also, MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is another great one.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています