Customer Reviews

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Scrub, All / Combination, Treatment, Step 2, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

$14.40
$18.00
¥ 1477.21
Savings of: $3.60 (20% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 3-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (8)
Sort by

Items 1-4 of 4 total

Good scrub, poor results

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by nattfisk From Norway on Jul 09, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

irriatates my skin

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

if I use it too often.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Too harsh for my cheeks

Posted by Flicka From Finland on Jan 20, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have some redness and couperose on my cheeks and this is just too harsh for me. I only use enzyme products for exfoliation and the granules in this cream were just too harsh on my cheeks. I ended up using this on my dry feet and it actually worked great for dissolving chapped dead skin layers.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Limpia bien pero demasiado ácido

Posted by arael6 From Spain on May 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Había leido buenas críticas y lo adquirí porque buscaba un exfoliante que no tuviera gránulos grandes. La consistencia es bastante fluida y con partículas pequeñitas, como sal fina. La primera impresión al abrirlo es que huele a cítricos, demasiado. Tengo la miel muy sensible y reactiva, por ese motivo creo que no es para mí. Al aplicarlo en la cara limpiaba pero no me gustaba porque era demasiado ácido, me irritaba un poco mientras lo masajeaba. Lo estuve utilizando como exfoliante corporal para terminarlo y ahí si me convenció, en el resto del cuerpo ninguna pega. Es un buen producto pero para pieles fuertes que toleren estos ingredientes tan cítricos.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Items 1-4 of 4 total

iHerb®は、iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewardsの登録商標です。 それに伴うロゴもiHerb, Incの登録商標となります。

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST

免責条項: iHerbに書かれている文章、もしくはiHerbで売られている商品は食品医薬品局(厚生省)で評価はされていません。病気を診断したり、治療したり、治したり、防いだり出来るという保証はありません もっと読む »


Eco Friendly Initiatives