JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Calms the spots.

5067836429555000245により Dec 07, 2015 に掲載

I really like this product. It calms my spots down considerably if I leave it on over night. They're less red in the morning and the really big under-the-skin spots shrink in size over night. I hope you haven't discontinued it! Please bring it back!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Clear and easy, but doesn't work so well

5613298564972892910により Mar 26, 2015 に掲載

Goes on clear and can be used under makeup, but I find using Zinc Oxide clears it up a lot more quickly than this product.

Best OTC natural remedy

Nadiaxogにより Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

In my experience, this is the best over the counter acne treatment that doesn't contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This product contains surfer (natural antibacterial) and zinc, which helps with healing. I use this under my moisturizer every morning to help prevent breakouts. Not much smell at all and a little goes a long way. I think the surfer builds up in your skin which, for me, is a good thing.

Perfect

5254986128736826831により Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

Perfectly kills blemish

Speeds up healing

Reviewer3130145により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

Notice skin heals quicker since using this stuff. Even though it's advertised for teens, I am 31 and love this product!

Great for emergency treatment

DinaB123により Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

If you happen to have an occasional zit - it works well to quell the inflammation. It is too harsh for daily use - it dries out the skin and creates micro cracks in the skin surface, thus making a new breeding ground for self-induced inflammation.

EXCELLENT!

Superkoxyにより Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

VERY GOOD SERUM!

Smells terrible

Reviewer3246274により Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

This product smells terrible and it didn't work for me either. WIll not re-purchase.

the best of all

Diana87により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

This is really the best of all against acne. It's my second already and I will defiantly by more...

Can't tell a difference