JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

awful!

Reviewer3020750により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

this clogged my pores and broke me out horribly. I only used it for 2 days, and it took me a full 10 to fix what it did to my face.

Terrible price for NO results

Reviewer1298331により Apr 15, 2009 に掲載

I still have the full bottle...if anything, it hurt my skin, did nothing to help it.

excellent for severe acne

Reviewer2825897により May 12, 2010 に掲載

This product is my 16 year old daughter's favorite for her acne-prone skin. Her dermatologist recommended Mychelle products which have been truly a godsend. We thought we had tried everything, but Mychelle products are far better--more effective, feel better on the skin--than anything we had tried. The clear skin serum has made a big difference in my daughter's skin--both as a preventative and as a treatment to breakouts. I just ordered more today--she has been out for a few weeks and can tell (more breakouts). If this product can help acne as severe as hers, it should be able to help anyone.

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2746936により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

After only three applications, my whiteheads vanished and I haven't had to reapply. Truly an outstanding product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A must have for acne prone skin

Reviewer2536052により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

This is THE best product I've ever discovered for my troubled complexion! Has kept my skin super clear and free of blemishes.

Clear Skin

Reviewer2392094により Sep 24, 2009 に掲載

It's gentle and it works beautifully.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great natural way to keep skin under control

Reviewer2162976により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

Works great in keeping skin clear. I've looked around at various sources and I always come back to iherb.com for this product and others. You can't beat their prices on this or anything they sell.

wonderful!!!!

Reviewer2295485により May 26, 2009 に掲載

I have struggled for years with acne and this is fantastic.

Clear Skin Serum

Reviewer1782730により Aug 02, 2009 に掲載

Great at controlling spots and not greasy. It sinks right in and smoothes the skin.

A+

Reviewer2052462により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

I use this serum daily after the white cranberry cleanser. It's nice acne control without over-drying. A little goes a long way!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19