JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very expensive But pls read

jeolcaにより Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

I always starting my review " I have sensitive and adult hormonal acne prone skin,31 y.o; hoping this review would be helpful to those whose considering to buy this product w the similar issue. I used it everyday , 2 pumps night and day and it made my skin clear gradually , in a week it reduced my acne pigmentation and scars, so I'm so happy but in third week, would be honest it hurts my skin and made me break out. It is not because the product is not good but because im in a hurry to clear my skin that i over use it and forgotten that I needed to moisturized it properly afterwards and wear sunscreen. So I've stopped using for a month to heal ( im using glycolic peel On the same month and so I've also stopped it, we cannot use this two together or other exfoliators unless your face need so,but better be sure) and never ever hurry your skin as it will become rare, pH disturbed and super sensitive then you do not know what to do..... Tsk tsk!! Ive Waited a month and use 2 pumps every other night and moisturized it well. When i feel my skin becomes a bit hot i would skip 2 to 3 nights in a row.. It is really good now that i need to do regular exfoliation and i cannot use What they call even gentle scrub as it worsen my skin.. I never regret buying this serum. Just its so expensive that's why its a 4 star review. I used one bottle for 4 mos (now i doubt if its still expensive) :) Im on my way to 2nd bottle and will continue to buy. Check the product's ingredients facts ( it doesn't have toxic ingredients that will worsen hormonal acne skin)) it's worth, Worth it.... (Unrelated tips to prevent hor. Acne : Avoid cow's milk,beef meat, caffeine, sugar, and bread. totally stopped 95% of my back acne and helps my face And be patient) UPDATE: I just give up it wont stop purging my akin although its small pimple like but it still add blemishes to my face.. I totally stop glycolic ... I want something to calm my irritated skin.. Check my other reviews & hope it will help you.

Oil Under Control

4928891378443609156により Mar 16, 2015 に掲載

Great product for those suffering with excess sebum production which drives the increase of acne. My acne is caused by imbalanced hormones, so I know how stressful breakouts can be and how upsetting it is for most. 30 ml goes a long way, more than I expected. Will definitely reorder it.

Va muy bien

5152218473375395172により Nov 03, 2014 に掲載

Controla la grasa y el acné. Lo recomiendo.

THIS WORKS

Reviewer2552674により Aug 17, 2014 に掲載

I have truly tried it all and this was the one thing to clear my skin up and give it that smooth texture I wanted. It is easy, much more economical than anything else out there, and it delivers.

really good

5612538623209054739により Apr 08, 2013 に掲載

I have total oily skin. I can say this is the best day skin stuff i ever use. I mixed it with few (2-3) drops of avocado oil and with sun protector. My first buttle finished few days ago. During this time, used some alternative cream, I realized how great it is! No shiny skin almost all day.

I love it.

Reviewer1025844により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

It is not greasy and dry. My face is getting better. Strong smell at the first time, but I got used it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

some results but not sure if I will still use it. 3.5 stars.

Reviewer1565786により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

A smooth, golden-clear serum with good spreadability. It sinks into skin very quickly. I use between 2 to 4 pumps for my face and neck. My skin has been getting clearer with continued use (these things always take some time). I only noticed a very slight sting a few times right after I used a cleanser. I figure this product will last about 3 months, using 2x a day. I have had some problems with the packaging as the dispenser sometimes dribbles onto itself and the product gets on the bottle and not on my hand (which I find a little annoying). I do like many Mychelle products though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

like this product, will buy again

Reviewer3081762により May 29, 2011 に掲載

It's gentle on the skin but still feels like it's getting into my pores and cleaning them up. Will definitely purchase this again as it seems to be making a difference - twice per day underneath my moisturiser.

A+

Reviewer2052462により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

I use this serum daily after the white cranberry cleanser. It's nice acne control without over-drying. A little goes a long way!

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2746936により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

After only three applications, my whiteheads vanished and I haven't had to reapply. Truly an outstanding product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています