JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Delicious and Great on the Stomach!

jeffhoeningにより Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

Wow this product is fantastic. First, it tastes like a creamy chocolate malt milkshake mixed with just 8 oz of cold water. Next, it settles wonderfully in my stomach that is not a friend to anything dairy. Perfect post-run, post-workout treat or to have anytime you need something sweet. Sweetened with natural stevia. Every product I've tried from Mt. Capra has been outstanding.

Great Product

Reviewer2041113により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

Tastes good, dissolves nicely. Organic natural nutrients. Easier and faster to digest than cattle whey protein and doesn’t feel as heavy. I use this product after workouts and feel it helps me gain muscle mass. I love Mt. Capra products and this one in particular.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product if you have cow milk allergy!

Reviewer3339377により Jan 16, 2011 に掲載

And great taste!

Best protein drink ever

Reviewer2445963により Jan 08, 2010 に掲載

Tastes really good....I drink it with Mt. Capra greens and can't even taste them

Tasty

Reviewer1002991により Jun 21, 2010 に掲載

I think it tastes good. It does taste better in (vanilla) hempmilk than water but it is definitely ok in water. I tried the other reviewers suggestion about mixing it with capra greens - BLECH! (I couldn't even drink the the whole thing - yuck. To each their own. :) ) However it does mix well with Mt capra whey, chia seeds, +/- garden of life raw protein powder in hemp milk. I've only had it plain in water. For those who don't have a shaker I find stirring a little and letting it sit a while before stirring again helps. It stirs better than the whey. I've even gotten it to work in a little styrofoam coffee cup.

Brilliant stuff!

5314020378583434866により Mar 30, 2013 に掲載

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

Hearty

Reviewer2517781により Oct 24, 2010 に掲載

Definitely needs to be shaken thoroughly or placed in blender as they recommend. This is heavy duty nutrition.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High quality goat's milk taste

Reviewer3085277により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

This Mt. Capra protein actually tastes like goat's milk. Really good stuff, but skip it if you dislike goat's milk.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not what I expected, but...

Reviewer2098910により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

The taste is not bad, the texture is wanting, doesn't assimilate well in liquid, overall it is a good quality protein and is very easy on the stomach/digestion.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23