JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

the best protein powder money can buy

Reviewer2827674により May 07, 2014 に掲載

mt capra's protein powder is simply the best protein powder on the market

AWESOME Product !!!!

Reviewer3272675により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

I am 52yrs old and have tried many many types of protein powders over the last 30 years. This is by far the best for results and for digestion. Even the vegan powders gave my digestion a little trouble.It mixes okay and tastes pretty good but I can't beat the results. My 4 sons asked what I was doing? and now they all have this product and love it!! Very very pleased. Another great product from Mt Capra. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

Brilliant stuff!

5314020378583434866により Mar 30, 2013 に掲載

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

i expected more

vaggosにより Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

it does not dissolves easily, even with blender. i like my protein mixed with milk and this one needed a blender to mix nicely.

I like this product

5452705871094330514により Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

Healthy and taste great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1020056により May 21, 2012 に掲載

Not the best tasting in the world but does feel much lighter on the stomach

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not what I expected, but...

Reviewer2098910により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

The taste is not bad, the texture is wanting, doesn't assimilate well in liquid, overall it is a good quality protein and is very easy on the stomach/digestion.

Goat Protein

Reviewer1084557により Feb 11, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is awesome. Goat dairy trumps cows dairy in so many ways. Tastes great too, just wish they had vanilla. The price is fair seeing how other brands cost significantly more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for the old man....

Reviewer2864264により Feb 05, 2012 に掲載

The best protein supplement I've found, esp. if you favor goat milk products which are more acceptable for many. Very good for emotional well being also; packed with amino acids which build neorotransmitters like serotonin. Highly recommended!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23