JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

so far so good

Reviewer2821994により Apr 01, 2012 に掲載

Been a huge fan of Jarrows until the package has a warning label on it that it is known to harm health. This product however by Mt. Capra does not, and there are four other main reasons I think to choose it 1) easy to mix like whey protein (no need for a blender) 2) all natural ingredients 3) easy to digest for those intolerant to milk. 4) comes in 1000grams giving you plenty of protein for it's value. This will most likely be my main protein source from now on. The flavour is a bit sweet, but I think this will appeal to many as a tasty alternative to the chalk taste that can come from goat protein on it's own. Curious to know what others have experienced from the other flavours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mt. Capra, Deep² 30, Goat Milk Protein, Strawberry Splash is Good!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

Appreciate that this dietary supplement is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, antibiotics, chemicals and preservatives. Who wants to take in all that garbage? It also provides immune support too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best protein powder just a bit of a goaty taste

4960684340782959355により Apr 01, 2015 に掲載

I love this protein powder, its just the goat taste that took a while to get use to, I add yoghurt in my shakes to compliment the taste, I will be trying out coconut soon

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3