JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

OK

CIPRIANにより Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

It is ok, but somewhat (almost) flavourless.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Could be better

Reviewer1362456により Sep 06, 2013 に掲載

It gets out of stock too easily. My son also prefers the taste of Myenburg milk to this. so i have since switched over to Myenburg.

Meyenberg vs Mt Capra

Reviewer1637065により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

Bought both Meyenberg whole powdered goat milk as well as Mt Capra so I think others will be curious to know the difference between these two as I was :) Mt Capra: Bland and thin, rather tasteless. I use my own infant milk formula scoop for both brands so the quantity is consistent. I have to mix in more milk powder for this brand. Its texture is very fine and powdery, like baby milk powder. Mixes very easily in a baby bottle. I do not like the container, its too tall! You need a long spoon to get to the bottom without getting milk powder all over your hands. The powder also sticks to the sides of the container. My older child does not like this milk. I have to combine this with fresh milk for her to accept it. Meyenberg: Creamy and rich with good aroma. Taste is very close to fresh goat milk but still has a slight powdered milk taste. The powder is thicker and darker yellow. It is very hard to mix and I have to shake it very well to get it to completely dissolve. I prefer the taste of Meyenberg but Mt Capra mixes better. Even though Capra works out to be slightly cheaper, I will stick to Meyenberg in the future.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A little odorous

Reviewer2137959により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

A little odorous than my usual local can of instant goat's milk. I give this to my son as an alternative to cow's milk. He drinks it so I'm happy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

CapraMilk, Instant Powdered, 16 oz.

Reviewer1910203により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

The powdered goat's milk has a slight goat taste, however, we don't mind and enjoy drinking it, especially when it's chilled. It's also very economical for our budget as I can make six quarts from the l6 oz. quantity. Thank you.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Mt.Capra

Reviewer1375850により Feb 10, 2008 に掲載

It is instant powdered goat's milk

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています