JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

perfect hand soap!!

stavroulinaにより Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

I use this soap everyday to wash my hands and it never dries them out!!!! The leather is very rich and smooth. The refill lasts for a long time, even if I wash my hands 5 times per day. The geranium scent is interesting and natural(not the best though), but doesn't remain after you wash your hands, which is actually a good thing. I think this is propably the best hand soap refill at iherb. (The method soaps are more watery and dry out my skin.) Hope this review helps! =)

Love this handwash

Rosequartzにより Mar 15, 2013 に掲載

So disappointed that the refill pack has been discontinued. It is a great handwash and economical. I love it in the refill pack so that I don't hv to buy so many bottles of handwash. I hope iherb will bring this refill pack back.

nice!

KaliMamaにより Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

This lasted us almost six months in a household of two people! Smells nice and does it's job. I find that I need to use a smaller amount than most other natural alternatives

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product and good service

Reviewer1000269により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.

My favorite soap

Reviewer1413991により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

The armoa is the best

Excellent product and service

Reviewer1091914により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

Fast efficient service. Product well packaged and arrived in great condition. Great value for a beautiful product. Keeps my hands soft and smelling sweet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The sweet smell of clean

Reviewer2888170により Jul 28, 2012 に掲載

This is my favorite hand soap. Love the scent, the effectiveness of it, and the fact that it doesn't dry out your hands. I'm glad that it can be purchased as a refill.

Love Mrs. Meyer's!

Reviewer3109353により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

I love that they provide refills of all their hand soaps. So much better than having to buy a new dispenser every time.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8