JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Geranium, 34 fl oz (1 L) (Discontinued Item)

¥936

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

perfect hand soap!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

stavroulinaにより Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

I use this soap everyday to wash my hands and it never dries them out!!!! The leather is very rich and smooth. The refill lasts for a long time, even if I wash my hands 5 times per day. The geranium scent is interesting and natural(not the best though), but doesn't remain after you wash your hands, which is actually a good thing. I think this is propably the best hand soap refill at iherb. (The method soaps are more watery and dry out my skin.) Hope this review helps! =)

Love this handwash

Rosequartzにより Mar 15, 2013 に掲載

So disappointed that the refill pack has been discontinued. It is a great handwash and economical. I love it in the refill pack so that I don't hv to buy so many bottles of handwash. I hope iherb will bring this refill pack back.

nice!

KaliMamaにより Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

This lasted us almost six months in a household of two people! Smells nice and does it's job. I find that I need to use a smaller amount than most other natural alternatives

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good product and good service

Reviewer1000269により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.

My favorite soap