JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

for me

Reviewer2225257により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

This product has helped my PSA readings to decrease.

Not For Me

Reviewer2540126により Mar 26, 2009 に掲載

It took maybe a week for this one to set me back to searching. The worst of it was that it increased my urgency to urinate and I also woke up more frequently during the night. ProLobium shouldn't feel bad though, I've tried near a dozen different products so far with negative results...or no results at all.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ths product seems to improve urinary flow

Reviewer3211481により Sep 29, 2009 に掲載

I noticed a definite improvement in urinary flow rate in about 2 weeks while taking. I am going on 45 days with this product and flow rate continues to improve. There have been no adverse side effects.

Extremely pleased

Reviewer2776905により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I have tried many prostate supplements over the years and am currently taking several but I've never seen such an immediate and dramatic improvement from any other product as I've seen with ProLobium. Since I started using it, I'm sleeping through the night without getting up to urinate and my urine stream has been restored to its former fire-hose vigor.

Great product

Reviewer1757793により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

INcresed my urine flow. I am reordering and will stick with it. I have tried many, but nothing compares to this.

Sleep

Reviewer1291320により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

I had been out of Prolobium for 4 weeks,waiting for my order to come through from my supplier in Australia.I found this site and ordered 3 bottles and was very surprised to receive my order in 10 days(well done). Since resuming my 15 drops twice a day I am not getting up to go to the toilet every 2hrs and sleeping 5-5 1/2 hrs.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6