JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

This product worked for me.

4627140061866535107により Mar 07, 2016 に掲載

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

Affordable alternative?

4683755844280861612により Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

This product really works 2 in 1

Reviewer1863350により Dec 01, 2014 に掲載

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Good Product

Reviewer2082272により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

Great for eating out

Reviewer2700509により Jul 08, 2010 に掲載

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

DIDN'T DO IT'S JOB

Reviewer2207429により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

This may help someone who's lactose intolerant but definitely NOT someone who suffers from Celiac Disease. The product "Lactaid" works just as well, if not better than this product and you can buy it at any Walmart, it does not in my opinion help with any gluten sensitivity. Wait until a pharmaceutical comps come out with a pill, which is not far from being marketed.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6