MRM, Bone Maximizer III, 150 Capsules

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

a complete bone complex

Posted by Reviewer3260843 From Canada on Oct 12, 2009

I am at risk for osteoporosis but am satisfied that this combination of ingredients will meet my needs. I will continue to take it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1136452 From Minnesota on Mar 05, 2009

I was told this is one of the best calcium supplements (and the only one we should be taking-- MCHC formula calcium)there is. It's more expensive than the average person can afford at most places. Ordering from your company, we can definately afford it. Great product and great service.

good product; great price

Posted by Reviewer2607091 From California on Mar 05, 2009

I was amazed to find MRM, Bone MaxIII available (after being out of stock) at exactly half the price I paid for it ON SALE, at a local vitamin store. I am so glad I can count on you for this much needed supplement.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Good M.C.H. based bone support formula

Posted by Reviewer1243772 From Taiwan on May 02, 2009

Affordable price without quality compromise. Recommended for long terms use to support bone health.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2249595 From Wyoming on May 04, 2009

I got the product at a customer's request. She thinks it is great. I read the list of ingredients and believe it to be a very good formula. Thanks

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST