JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

MRM, Attention Gels helped us a lot!!!!

Reviewer1763088により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

This product is fantastic. It has helped my son to be a lot more calm. He has had 4 good months at school after being on this product regularly each day for 5 months. I have tried several products before which are natural and have no noticeable results until now. Thanks!!!!

Amazing!

tiriljohansenにより Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

I really love this product, I use it for my 5 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD. He becomes calmer, more attentive og much more focused. A really good substitute for stimulant medications!

Great Product!

Reviewer1305746により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

I use this product in conjunction with a separate supplement to help my son with ADD and he is doing fabulously!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2823203により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

The pills work for my kid.

a must

Reviewer2222426により Aug 31, 2009 に掲載

great brain food

Adult male in 50s using and likes them

Reviewer2238409により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

I use these to obtain some of the brain nutrients and oils and they work for me - just wish they were cheaper.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Attention issues with kids in school

Reviewer2561176により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product and great value. Works for my school aged kids with attention issues.

Beyond on expectation

fomchanにより Sep 25, 2014 に掲載

Put a great hope on this product after seeing a lot of position review in this group. My boy is almost 7 and have ADHD. Eating the 2nd bottle but only little effect seem. Believe it is more suitable for the kid who has attention problem but not as serious as confirmed ADHD kid.

terrible smell

5529721086613545227により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

The reviews were great on the effect that these softgels have on kids, but the smell of them is so horrible that I initially thought that the product is past its date. My daughter refuses to take these, my son has taken them for a while, but I haven't noticed any difference in his attention problem.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9