JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

GVN-FiveFourSixにより Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

natural gainer

Reviewer2183128により Dec 27, 2012 に掲載

It's fine

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

Reviewer1508401により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tastes so good!

Reviewer3092082により Sep 18, 2011 に掲載

I love the taste of this. I mix it with Almond or soy milk and drink it in the morning, its delicious. No aftertaste.

MRM Rich Vanilla Gainer

Reviewer2320221により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

i like the taste, it's more like vanilla/coconut. very smooth and mixes rapidly. i make a drink to "load" my muscles after a w/o [so i don't ache] not as a wgt gainer. 3 1/2 stars

Wonderful Product

Reviewer3004724により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

Good product

Reviewer1523460により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

I used it for gain kilos without fat. it is usefull.

great protein powder

Reviewer3256810により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

this powder dissolves quickly and tastes good. contains different types of protein so that it is metabolized slower in the body.

Great taste, no junk!

Reviewer1214810により May 19, 2010 に掲載

My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't mix as easily as others in cold water (takes a little extra time in the Magic Bullet) and they need to make it in a larger size!

iHerb review

Reviewer1223132により May 03, 2010 に掲載

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13