JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GVN-FiveFourSixにより Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1508401により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

That's cool!!

Reviewer3066084により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

I've been drinking for one month. I don't have any complainment.In addition, it's all natural. very difficult get all natural protein!!

iHerb review

Reviewer1223132により May 03, 2010 に掲載

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer3004724により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13