JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

GVN-FiveFourSixにより Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

Reviewer1508401により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

That's cool!!

Reviewer3066084により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

I've been drinking for one month. I don't have any complainment.In addition, it's all natural. very difficult get all natural protein!!

iHerb review

Reviewer1223132により May 03, 2010 に掲載

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer3004724により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

MRM Rich Vanilla Gainer

Reviewer2320221により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

i like the taste, it's more like vanilla/coconut. very smooth and mixes rapidly. i make a drink to "load" my muscles after a w/o [so i don't ache] not as a wgt gainer. 3 1/2 stars

Tastes so good!

Reviewer3092082により Sep 18, 2011 に掲載

I love the taste of this. I mix it with Almond or soy milk and drink it in the morning, its delicious. No aftertaste.

great protein powder

Reviewer3256810により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

this powder dissolves quickly and tastes good. contains different types of protein so that it is metabolized slower in the body.

Product review.

Reviewer1010488により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for 1 month now and I am very satisfied. It mixes easily, tastes great and I am achieving the desired results. The shipping costs to Canada are steep, perhaps source out other bonded carriers at more reasonable rates.

MRM - quality ingredients

Reviewer1039367により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

The only nutrition supplement that I use, because of the quality of the ingredients MRM uses. The taste happens to be quite good too - as a nice bonus.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13