JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The Best

4949641699454361189により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

IMO, Peanut Butter Bumpers are simply the best cereal out there. With or without milk, my hands down favorite. I'm pleased iherb.com is stocking this cereal - I'm ordering my second shipment of six boxes! Highly recommended ...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hard to find at local stores.

5739332930255291971により Aug 18, 2016 に掲載

When I am able to find this delicious and healthy product at a local store, it is OVERPRICED. I love that I can order multiple units at a better price and with FREE shipping! My kids LOVE this cereal!! SO glad I found this and am able to order on-line!

Love this cereal.

Reviewer2567150により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

It's my favorite and the best pb flavored one out there.

Delicious

5431006708631832465により Jan 23, 2016 に掲載

I love the peanut butter taste. Great with or without milk. I will be ordering again.

Good, but very sweet

Reviewer2151787により May 08, 2012 に掲載

I find these a bit too sweet for my liking, so I am conserned about what's in these things. Other than that, the taste is good, but they smell funky in the bag.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love bumpers but these weren't fresh

5118140248784143509により Sep 09, 2016 に掲載

This is my second order of bumpers from you and both times they didn't seem fresh. Bummed.... Is this cereal no longer being made and these are old boxes being sold?

Boxes Look Someone Played Football With them. All Expire in 1 week

5409092154243810762により Nov 25, 2016 に掲載

I am very disappointed in this order. I was anxiously awaiting the purchase of this cereal. The description does say they expire in December 2016, but today is November 25th (day of receipt) and expiration date on the boxes is December 9th. I cannot eat 5 boxes of cereal in two weeks. So, I guess I feel that I got ripped off. I probably will not buy from iHerb again.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7