JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I love tofu!

Reviewer2017683により 7 19, 2011 に掲載

I am Japanese who lives in Sweden so as you can imagine I love tofu!! But Sweden doesn't sell good tofu and tastes really bad.. When I found this product made me very happy!!! It tastes like Japanese tofu:) I will buy this product again.

Amazing

Reviewer1512630により 11 20, 2011 に掲載

Great product. I use it for chocolate mousse, the Mark Bittman recipe...it's divine. Iherb is terrific to deal with. Will order again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

opheartにより 8 14, 2012 に掲載

I've never tasted tofu before. I decided to try this one, because it's made of non-gmo soy. It's not salty, nor sour. There's almost no taste. I used it in vegetable salads. This tofu falls to pieces when mixing it with vegetables - it's really soft. I like cow cheese more.

soft and good

Reviewer1001541により 12 03, 2012 に掲載

I pour over the maple syrup and eat as it is, yummy!

Mori-Nu

5246672664468147563により 9 21, 2013 に掲載

Silky smooth product as stated in its title. It's one I find easy to use and would recommend.

Beautiful texture

junejuniadinにより 4 06, 2014 に掲載

I love the texture. The taste is not so bad. I used this for my vegan chocolate mousse... it's yummy~

A must have!

Reviewer2882983により 8 30, 2011 に掲載

Great price and good quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Soft, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviewer2399027により 2 01, 2012 に掲載

Soft, nice - I have no experiences with Tofu, I mixed onion and taste well in a green salad

Ok

Reviewer2501613により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

Tastes ok. Definatelly for use in smoothies and dips like package states. Not for stir fry cuz its too silky.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9