JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I love tofu!

Reviewer2017683により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

I am Japanese who lives in Sweden so as you can imagine I love tofu!! But Sweden doesn't sell good tofu and tastes really bad.. When I found this product made me very happy!!! It tastes like Japanese tofu:) I will buy this product again.

Amazing

Reviewer1512630により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

Great product. I use it for chocolate mousse, the Mark Bittman recipe...it's divine. Iherb is terrific to deal with. Will order again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

opheartにより Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

I've never tasted tofu before. I decided to try this one, because it's made of non-gmo soy. It's not salty, nor sour. There's almost no taste. I used it in vegetable salads. This tofu falls to pieces when mixing it with vegetables - it's really soft. I like cow cheese more.

soft and good

Reviewer1001541により Dec 03, 2012 に掲載

I pour over the maple syrup and eat as it is, yummy!

Mori-Nu

5246672664468147563により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

Silky smooth product as stated in its title. It's one I find easy to use and would recommend.

Beautiful texture

junejuniadinにより Apr 06, 2014 に掲載

I love the texture. The taste is not so bad. I used this for my vegan chocolate mousse... it's yummy~

A must have!

Reviewer2882983により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

Great price and good quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Soft, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviewer2399027により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

Soft, nice - I have no experiences with Tofu, I mixed onion and taste well in a green salad

Ok

Reviewer2501613により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

Tastes ok. Definatelly for use in smoothies and dips like package states. Not for stir fry cuz its too silky.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9