JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Greenpoint Brands, My Natural, Jane Goodall Wild Animal Collection, Gorilla Plush (Discontinued Item)

¥2,882
¥3,202
のセーブ: ¥320 (10 % オフ)
5.0 5件のうち 11 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (3)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Wonderful toy! - Замечательная игрушка!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

FORUMONTIにより Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

I like this toy so much! It is well made and very pleasant looking! I bought it for my brother's son, but it is really hard to give this wonderful toy to someone - i really want it to be mine even though i'm far from child's age :) I will buy this again for sure! Мне так понравилась эта игрушка! Прекрасно сделана и очень милая! Я купила её для племянника, но теперь мне трудно отдать такую замечательную игрушку кому-то - я хочу такую же , несмотря на то, что мой возраст далек от детского :) Обязательно куплю еще!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent, a soft cuddle toy that look like the real animal

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1540770により May 13, 2011 に掲載

I love the Jane Goodall Wild Animal collection. What a brilliant idea to make toys that look like animal ( if not in size at least in shape) rather than these never ending toys stylized who are related to real animal only with imagination. What a perfect way to teach life and to mimic it.My princess can fall in love with a gorilla who actually looks like a gorilla. I'm Miyim addict. I wish they extend their range of toys because they are the cutest and softest safe cuddle toys you van dream about even in the organic range, they are all special and my princess favorite.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

3rd time I order this adorable Gorilla

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Coupon-Code-CEC033により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

So cute and so well made. I got the first one for my boss's son, second one for my niece. This third one for me. I am old enough but still love cute things.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great item

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1278039により Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

Got this for a friends son, it was really high quality. I was impressed!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Totally the same as illustrated here!

TravelRubyHealthGeekにより Dec 19, 2012 に掲載

Very glad to receive it finally. Thanks to iHerb for the fast shipment as always! Love the idea of this toy is earth friendly, 100% Non-toxic and it's all natural coloring! What's more, it's for 0+ months kids... Basically it's for kids and adults as it's totally huggable!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »