JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

¡Curioso!

martaekosにより Mar 04, 2016 に掲載

No sabe a nada y tiene una textura parecida a la pasta, algo más gelatinosa con lo que el resultado final del plato queda supeditado al resto de ingredientes. Bien para probar alimentos y preparaciones nuevas pero no le acabo de ver la gracia. Hay quien lo toma para evitar los hidratos de carbono o porque tiene una dieta controlada en ellos... En mi caso, los compré por probar algo nuevo! Puede que repita, pero con los fideos! Dan más juego!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

remove from from the items

4629197302244064012により Feb 07, 2016 に掲載

Can bot eat it never

Not bad ...

Reviewer3000993により Dec 01, 2015 に掲載

... but I cannot get rid of the strange smell, no matter how long I soaked and rinsed. Won't be repeating.

spinachi is better

Reviewer1743306により Sep 23, 2015 に掲載

No taste, ok to use with tomatosauce or other sauces.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fun to try but not sure I'll buy again

HealthyBelliesHappyKidsにより Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

They are a bit tasteless so can be added to anything which is a good and a bad thing I guess!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Your diet solution in a bag.

4947015229219833424により Apr 28, 2015 に掲載

I've been using shirataki noodles for the last few weeks (all brands, not just this one). All of them taste the same with minor variations in consistency. Once you get over the confronting fishy smell of the noodle (goes away with washing - just hold your breath or breathe through your mouth for a minute or two) and get used to the al dente texture of the noodle, these are literally a divine gift to dieters. You'd be mad not to get on board with this. I have used these in a bunch of different dishes, though I recommend not freezing them - I've found that defrosting these noodles causes them to shrivel up and become harder to chew through. I got some stuck in my teeth, that was kind of awkward. Use them in anything and everything from stir fries to pasta dishes - it doesn't matter, they don't have a taste and won't clash with your meal. Eat up!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bastante bien.

4812614044591681425により Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

La verdad es que es un sustituto ideal de la pasta cuando estás haciendo un régimen libre de carbohidratos. Hay que lavarlos muy bien para que se vaya el olor pero luego con cualquier salsa que le añadas están buenos.

shiritaki pasta fettucine

4938563605156587327により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

Fantabulous product. I added them to bolognaise sauce and it was just like the real thing. The rest of the family didnt know it wasnt pasta made with flour.

Another Surprise

5665743347153606669により Jan 28, 2015 に掲載

"I was skeptical at first but what a surprise to my palate. The texture took about 15 seconds to adjust but ended up being delicious!

Just OK

5179149082696298518により Jan 03, 2015 に掲載

I wanted to give a 3 1/2 rating. I didn't find this as enjoyable as the angel hair. I didn't care for the texture. It also seemed a little slimy, but that could be from me not rinsing enough. I think these people at Miracle Noodle are doing a SUPER job at making these products, with less than 1 carb, how can you go wrong. Taste is everything. This has no taste as far as I can tell. Add butter or sauce and you are good to go.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 169