JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Miracle Indeed

Reviewer1234856により Oct 09, 2011 に掲載

When I first discovered Miracle Noodles I couldn't believe it. After using them I marvel that I can actually eat noodles all day and take in no calories! I've lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks without being hungry, and I'm someone with a voracious appetite. Some people say it's like eating rubber bands, but I think they have a texture remarkably close to real noodles. They are tasteless, but like tofu they take on the flavors of foods they are with. I eat them with a protein, a vegetable, Bragg's Amino Acids, and a calorie-free dressing from Walden Farms. They do smell bad when the packet is opened, but the drained noodles have no odor. The instructions say to rinse in water, boil, and pat dry but I don't do any of these. I just drain them, combine them with other ingredients, and microwave them. I like all the different kinds except for rice, which is very much like slimy frog eggs. I do use the rice for a custard which is good: 1 cup milk (regular, almond, or cononut 2 eggs sweetener to taste cinnamon vanilla 1 packet Rice Miracle Noodles Blend in blender, place in baking dish, and bake at 300 for 1 hour or until knife inserted comes out clean. I sometimes add diced apples or other fruit.

Not pasta, but not bad

Reviewer1018789により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

As long as you don't confuse them with real pasta and you follow the preparation directions carefully, they work. I found boiling them 2 minutes really helped get rid of the funky taste. Putting them in chicken soup was a real treat for me.

From norway

Reviewer1354445により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

I like this alot. Think its great for those of us who wants less calories aswell as carbs. It doesnt taste alot, dont expect it to be like regular pasta. But I put som fried vegetables on it, and it soaked up the taste. Really good:)

Zero calories!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

It has zero calories, which is amazing. Plus it helps you with bowel movement. I kind of like the angel hair more, I find it is more manageable in rinsing. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

"free" noodles

Reviewer3359533により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

I love having a noodle product that doesn't have anything in it - no calories, no fat, no gluten, no... anything. It really does absorb flavors. I find I like it better parboiled for 3 minutes instead of 1 as it changes the texture a bit.

great

Reviewer2023073により Sep 15, 2011 に掲載

Good noodles.....just make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse to get the fishy smell and taste out of them.

Genius product!

Reviewer1785442により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

No calories! <3 But you need a lot of spice to make it tasty!

Add to Meal for Satiety

CarisseCrosslandにより Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

These are delicious and I eat them every night with my dinner! They take on any flavor you add to them. Just rinse as the water has a slight fishy smell. They are awesome!!

LOVES IT!!!!

AnnaLLにより Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

This is GREAT!!! I use it for asian noodle dishes though, doesn't really work as a regular pasta-sub. But in noodle dishes it's AMAZING! I LOVE being able to eat noodles again =D (low carb)

Great for asian dishes

Reviewer1920026により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

These noodles are a perfect calorie free substitute for asian noodles. They have a light aftertaste that gets a lot better if you rinse them in hot water before use. They taste really good with teriyaki or other soy sauce based sauces.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 171