JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good stuff.

Reviewer1369200により Jan 10, 2009 に掲載

I been using for a couple of weeks, so far it seems to work better than any other dandruff control shampoo that iI have used.

Mill Creek, Dandruff Control Shampoo

Reviewer2141398により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

Dandruff appears again in 2-3 days, but just after washing it disappears absolutely!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finally a shampoo that works!

5023926073626587512により Jul 07, 2015 に掲載

I used to use Polytar AF for my seborrheic dermatitis, which worked great but unfortunately got discontinued. This shampoo is a great alternative for it! Cleared my scalp in a week or so. Very pleased with it! I only gave it 4 stars because the latest orders seem to have a more runny/watered-down consistency, so I found I have to use more of the product than I used to. Otherwise, it is a life-saver for my scalp!

Love it!

Reviewer1203907により Mar 05, 2013 に掲載

My husband, daughter, and son all have dandruff, and this has worked wonderfully. The coal tar smell is very mild, especially compared to other medicated dandruff shampoos, and doesn't bother any of them at all. Before they were all having to rinse their scalps with mouthwash - the alcohol worked a treat, but really dried out their hair. This is much better, and there are no more flakes! My only complaint, and I have found this with Mill Creek's other shampoos too, is that it is not concentrated, so hair must be washed at least 2 times, usually 3-4 times, before it is clean.

From South Korea

Reviewer1181325により Mar 11, 2009 に掲載

It is a mild shampoo for dandruff shampoo, but it really works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smells like it will work.

Reviewer1190342により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

Seems to be working so far.

amarrilleにより Mar 25, 2012 に掲載

Smell is awful. GOOD for scalp. Less dandruff after one time of washing my hair with this shampoo

Great

4931473774493987018により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

Definitely works

Really work for me!

4806285367654092514により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

I was trying to many kind of shampoo for my itchy dandruff scalp, and this one start really work! it has only one issue - not really nice smell - but u cannot expect nice smell from really organic shampoo. for sure i will buy it again!

lathers well

5040953887761828841により Jun 22, 2016 に掲載

works well to help eliminate dandruff and itchy, scalp

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11