JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Highly recommended from a couple who have found relief!

Reviewer2687573により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

Finding out about W-Zymes has been life altering for my husband & I. He was looking for something to help with skeletal aches and pains when Wobenzm N was recommended to him. We have found both products extremely helpful. W-Zymes are easier on his stomach than the aforementioned product and he doesn't deal with extreme aching anymore (arthritic)! When he is awakened by aches & pains, he takes W-Zmyes instead of 1/2 of a pain pill and is getting relief with it. It is also helpful for him in falling back to sleep. I started taking it and found fantastic relief from daily headaches & migraine pain. (It is easier to count how many days I don't have headache or migraine in a month than how many I do). I have dealt with these headaches for 30 years and this is the first thing I have ever come across that has helped me besides prescription meds. I cannot say enough good things about W-Zymes!!!! Recently I have had dental issues come up and was awakened by throbbing pain, W-Zymes eased the throbbing a bit and helped me to fall back asleep until I could contact the dentist in the morning, wow! Truly, this supplement has been like the miracle I have prayed for over these many years and I thank the Lord for it. We're so thankful for iherb.com, they offer a competetive price, fast service along with the communication that they promise. I'm thankful to have found iherb, you cannot beat their great shipping price and thorough service. I realize as a shopper you wonder about these reviews, I'm not in any way connected with any of these companies--the manufacturers or iherb. When we ordered, it mentioned we may have an optional review coming to our e-mail and we are happy to give it a five star...ten if we could!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

As good as Wobenzyme for half the price.

Reviewer2350681により Jun 18, 2011 に掲載

Great stuff. I gave this to my dad for hip and knee problems and after 2 weeks, he had no symptoms. This has been an ongoing issue for years, so all I can say is that I am overly thrilled with the product. Personally I had tendinitis in both arms and couldn't lift 10 pounds. I'm a 34 year old fitness freak, so this bothered me. After a month of wobenzyme, it was cured. For maintained, I bought this, because it was half the price, and it worked just as good. Happy customer.

Believe it.

Reviewer1480136により Feb 27, 2011 に掲載

They work. Inflammation and pain from arthritis is much better after half a bottle. I've only been taking 2 between meals. Also I have a medium tear in the meniscus of my knee. That pain is gone. Really a great product. I'm a believer. It's hard for me to give 5 stars but I wanted to.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Only have used a week and.....

Reviewer2925301により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

I noticed a difference the first nite. I don't know if I have neuropathy or what but my legs kill me at night. The very first night I had some relief. During the week I am taking 3 first thing in morning. 3 at bedtime. And halfway thru the night 2-3 more if needed. I am finally getting some sleep. You need to try. It is purported to help with inflamation throughout your body, which for me means, the arteries to the heart too.

Like Wobenzyme but cheaper

Reviewer3245642により Dec 03, 2013 に掲載

Seems to be the same as Wobenzyme but cheaper. Similar effects.

Excellent

Reviewer2623968により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

This is a great alternative to the much more costly woebynzyme and works very well for arthritic joint pain.

enzīmi

effgaaにより May 12, 2014 に掲載

Diezgan laba alternatīva Vobenzīmam.

Good product

5000311664920190683により Dec 17, 2015 に掲載

Although I don't go to the gym or do any exercise routine, I bought these because I do have muscle and tendon problems that cause pain and a limp. I started walking and gradually worked my time up to a little over two hours so that when I went on holidays in the summer I was able to walk some of the trails. I cannot say for sure that these helped me as I have been taking other supplements, but I believe it is a good product and more than likely helped along with the others.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8