JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kenkien pikapuhdistaja

alennuskoodiにより Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

Jos haluat nopeasti kengistä irtolian pois ja pienen kiillon niin nämä kosteat puhdistusliinat ovat täydellinen ratkaisu.

works really well!!!!!!!!

5187862783571456021により Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

We have a cream leather lounge and small children (I now what were we thinking) and it cleans and conditions the leather beautifully. The seller for me was that I could safely use it around my kids as it was non toxic.

yummy scent

Reviewer1832851により Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

lovely claen smell

I recommend it.

Reviewer3117122により Mar 18, 2012 に掲載

Smell like chocolate. Clean well. Like it. Will order it again.

Easy to use and store

5366633602911156975により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

I love these packets as I can keep them in the room (in a drawer or something) right next to the leather piece of furniture and clean without thinking. We have a white leather couch that I wipe down once a week with these - then you just throw the used one away - FANTASTIC and easy - and smells great (as all method products seem to).

Easy leather clean.

5326943429062627849により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

Excellent quick wipe for leather.

Great!

lindafinにより Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

I have liked all the Method cleaning products I have ever tried and this one is no exception. The wipes smell nice and clean well. I use them on leather and suede shoes and bags. I have used these wipes for two years now and will definitely be using in the future.

Method Leather Love Wipes

Reviewer1719669により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

I love this product and use it all the time on my leather lounge. Keeps the leather clean and supple. Why are they discontinuing it?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8