JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kenkien pikapuhdistaja

alennuskoodiにより 7 23, 2013 に掲載

Jos haluat nopeasti kengistä irtolian pois ja pienen kiillon niin nämä kosteat puhdistusliinat ovat täydellinen ratkaisu.

works really well!!!!!!!!

5187862783571456021により 8 14, 2013 に掲載

We have a cream leather lounge and small children (I now what were we thinking) and it cleans and conditions the leather beautifully. The seller for me was that I could safely use it around my kids as it was non toxic.

yummy scent

Reviewer1832851により 7 16, 2011 に掲載

lovely claen smell

I recommend it.

Reviewer3117122により 3 18, 2012 に掲載

Smell like chocolate. Clean well. Like it. Will order it again.

Easy to use and store

5366633602911156975により 12 17, 2012 に掲載

I love these packets as I can keep them in the room (in a drawer or something) right next to the leather piece of furniture and clean without thinking. We have a white leather couch that I wipe down once a week with these - then you just throw the used one away - FANTASTIC and easy - and smells great (as all method products seem to).

Easy leather clean.

5326943429062627849により 9 12, 2013 に掲載

Excellent quick wipe for leather.

Great!

lindafinにより 2 18, 2014 に掲載

I have liked all the Method cleaning products I have ever tried and this one is no exception. The wipes smell nice and clean well. I use them on leather and suede shoes and bags. I have used these wipes for two years now and will definitely be using in the future.

Method Leather Love Wipes

Reviewer1719669により 4 08, 2014 に掲載

I love this product and use it all the time on my leather lounge. Keeps the leather clean and supple. Why are they discontinuing it?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8