Metagenics, Cal Apatite Plus, 270 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

¥ 7124.01
5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Metagenics Cal Apatite Plus for mild osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer1039048 From Wisconsin on Jan 20, 2010

After getting bone density results indicating mild osteoporosis in spinal vertebrae, my doctor recommended increased calcium supplementation and possibly a prescription medication. After doing some research, I opted to increase my calcium intake with high quality Cal Apatite Plus three times a day and not take the Rx med. I have used this product for almost 2 years and take one tab three times a day. Repeat bone density test after one year of taking this supplement showed no further osteoporosis.

calcium

Posted by Reviewer2393936 From Pennsylvania on Nov 10, 2010

easy to digest and easily absorbed.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Cal Apatite seems to be keeping my osteoporosis from progressing.

Posted by Reviewer2765464 From Wisconsin on Feb 14, 2011

I didn't want to take a prescription med for early osteoporosis. After one year of Cal Apatite Plus three times a day, a bone scan showed no further calcium loss, so my doctor said it was fine for me to continue taking this most natural of calcium products.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST