JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

super woman's super boost

Reviewer1925942により Sep 14, 2006 に掲載

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Reviewer3017290により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Great Product

Reviewer2689719により Jul 13, 2008 に掲載

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Excellent product

Reviewer1337399により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Good Deal

Reviewer3350808により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Staple in my house

Reviewer2003243により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Well packaged

Reviewer2328322により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.

Vitamin

Reviewer2086118により Nov 23, 2009 に掲載

This product seems to be working great for me so far, but this is my first time taking a vitamin supplement. So I think I would need to give it a while before I can give an accurate rating.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8