Marque Camel Brand, Halvah, Natural Sesame Bar, Marble, 20 Bars, 3 oz Each (Discontinued Item)

¥ 3460.15
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2704828 From Washington on Jul 23, 2011

Good, but not great. I'm looking for halva like I had when I was a kid. This sort of satisfies the craving, but not quite.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Not too sweet (what I want)

Posted by Reviewer1317335 From Iowa on Jul 11, 2013

I love this halvah my only complaint is how much I crave it. I use them as a meal on the go when I travel which I do a lot. What I like the most about them is they are not too sweet. I have tried several other brands and they are just too sweet for me. This one is not. Maybe some day I will get tired of them, but that has not happened yet.....

Yum! No Transfats!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 From New York on Jan 21, 2014

The first time I tried this brand, I wasn't a big fan..but I tried another bar a few months later and now I LOVE it! I realized my taste buds were used to the "other" popular brand marketed in supermarkets..but that one has TRANS FATS in it!! YUCK!!!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3319872 From Ukraine on Jul 08, 2011

It's really GREAT tasting Halvah!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST