JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy!

5230275702358035923により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I'd read a review on WebMD, which I found to smack of paranoia. It said, and I paraphrase, "Canadian hemp is not as effective as digoxin, and has more side effects". Hmm, ok. I guess if they mean, by side effects, that your cholesterol will be lowered, and your anxiety may lessen to to a calmer heart, then fine. I love the taste of these hemp hearts; chewy and nutty flavour. As a fellow Canadian, it's nice to see a homegrown (no pun intended) product on iHerb. I'll be reordering soon.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4705787402615357614により Sep 26, 2013 に掲載

Just good. I use it to make veggie burgers, or in granola, tastes great.

My favourite breakfast

4767784642673692082により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

I love mixing this with a chia/flax blend with coconut milk as a breakfast. Very good and very healthy!

unique taste

sixthdimenにより Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

i tried nutiva brand and it is good but for my personal taste this is even better,maybe your taste is different but quality of manitoba hemp seed and oil is fact

great

korting-bestellenにより Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

Great quality, texture, taste and price. Very much recommended to add to your yoghurt, shake or scrambled eggs. If you're looking for reasonable priced hemp hearts, this is the right pick! If this review was helpful, let me know by clicking yes!

Super

CIPRIANにより Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

nice taste and feels fresh!

Delicious seeds

Reviewer2126349により Nov 08, 2013 に掲載

I don't like seeds all that much. I am okay but don't find them tasty. This is tasty as pistachio nuts. Pistachio nuts and these seeds are good.

Delicious

Reviewer2859923により Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

A wholesome versatile addition to almost any dish you can think of! A perfect whole food to have in the house. Tastes full bodied and adds a nutty flavour and crunch to recipes.

good product

ieviniaにより Jan 04, 2014 に掲載

Skanios, išgliaudytos ekologiškos kanapių sėklos. Puikiai tinka praturtinti žaliavalgiškiems kokteiliams arba pagardinti salotas, bei košes ar sriubas. Puikus produktas. The best for smoothies, salads or porridges.

great way to add hemp

Reviewer2583999により Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

Much more neutral taste than some hemp powders I have tried. also blends in well to cereal

商品 91 - 100 の合計 102