JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

Reviewer2743819により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

Used it in a homemade granola and baked it in the oven. Tasted great! Have not tried to eat it in any other way.

labai skanu

Reviewer1992027により Nov 17, 2012 に掲載

puikios ,valytos,smulkintos kanapės,skanu ir vienos,ir į salotas.Tik brangoka...

I like these!

5007046369115390319により Jun 11, 2013 に掲載

I like these. I enjoy sprinkling them in my cereal.

Great

prjacgにより Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

I highly recommend this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Healthy way to start your day!

5197638489293035280により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

A bit of this on your oatmeal (or in your cereal) and it's a great way to start your day. I used to get a grumbling stomach even before lunch and now, I'm barely hungry at lunch time. I lost a bit of extra weight without feeling hungry. This stuff is great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste goes well with fruit

h-annaにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I eat a lot of fruit, and this is a good complement. Taste is great.

Great product

4905213629555009342により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

These are great to eat right out of the bag. Be careful or you will find yourself eating the whole bag.

Great product

raeannewrightにより Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

Love this product - great quality for a great price.

Hemp Seeds

Reviewer3322048により Sep 15, 2013 に掲載

I hadn't tried Hemp seeds before, so I ordered only an 8 oz bag. But they are quite good, and good for you. I like them on my cold cereal and in yogurt. Next time I will order a bigger bag.

Yummy!

5230275702358035923により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I'd read a review on WebMD, which I found to smack of paranoia. It said, and I paraphrase, "Canadian hemp is not as effective as digoxin, and has more side effects". Hmm, ok. I guess if they mean, by side effects, that your cholesterol will be lowered, and your anxiety may lessen to to a calmer heart, then fine. I love the taste of these hemp hearts; chewy and nutty flavour. As a fellow Canadian, it's nice to see a homegrown (no pun intended) product on iHerb. I'll be reordering soon.

商品 91 - 100 の合計 110