JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delicious and nutricious

ShaktiSophiaにより Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

I bought these as an ingredient for my smoothies, for the essential fatty acids and complete proteins, and they were barely noticeable in the smoothies. But then I started eating them alone and no longer put them in the blender, because I really love their nutty taste and their slightly crunchy consistency! Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds taste fresh and the resealable bag is handy. They would be perfect if they were certified organic. Instead, they are described as "grown without pesticides" and "processed in a USDA organic certified facility".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2081292により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

this is the first hemp seed I have tried and I liked them. They taste a bit like toasted pumpkin seeds. I add them to yogurt.

ok

Reviewer2188197により Dec 03, 2013 に掲載

Like it but price is too high

Muy suaves

ROSSITAにより Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Las uso para hacer mis batidos, me parecen caras aún asi. Si esta opinión te ha ayudado marca el sí abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi nombre.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2608410により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

Good seeds

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Taste, Makes Salads Nutty!

Reviewer2793346により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

Adds a little extra flavor to salads and great for you!

less aroma than I aspected

4778975794814830379により May 08, 2016 に掲載

I have tried others with more pwerfull aroma -taste

Great taste!

5362125169030423822により Aug 01, 2016 に掲載

First time snacking this hemp seeds and the taste is so great! nutty and taste uniquely and i enjoyed snacking

Love

Reviewer2392378により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

Great product! Comparable to more expensive hemp seeds, but tastes just as great.

good product

Reviewer2246756により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

tastes good, but has a slight bitter note

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20