JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Taste, Makes Salads Nutty!

Reviewer2793346により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

Adds a little extra flavor to salads and great for you!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2608410により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

Good seeds

Muy suaves

ROSSITAにより Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Las uso para hacer mis batidos, me parecen caras aún asi. Si esta opinión te ha ayudado marca el sí abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi nombre.

ok

Reviewer2188197により Dec 03, 2013 に掲載

Like it but price is too high

Delicious and nutricious

ShaktiSophiaにより Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

I bought these as an ingredient for my smoothies, for the essential fatty acids and complete proteins, and they were barely noticeable in the smoothies. But then I started eating them alone and no longer put them in the blender, because I really love their nutty taste and their slightly crunchy consistency! Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds taste fresh and the resealable bag is handy. They would be perfect if they were certified organic. Instead, they are described as "grown without pesticides" and "processed in a USDA organic certified facility".

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

First time

Reviewer1044652により Apr 25, 2012 に掲載

It is the first time I bought shelled hemp seeds so I really do not have a comparison yet. They taste nice and there is no other seed in there (does happen sometimes). The only drawback is that the zip lock came off the bag after a few days. Not really a problem though, just to mention.

Super!!

Reviewer1930378により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

Supergood product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2573207により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

HEMPINESS

agapedietにより Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I absolutly love hemp seeds. I prefer the raw shelled hemp seed from navitas, but these are great to.

Good value

Reviewer1203907により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Manitoba sources Hemp is always of consistent quality. Price on iHerb is, as usual, lowest I've ever found.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18