JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing taste!

naturalorganicにより Mar 13, 2014 に掲載

These were so good! I sprinkled them over my food and it really made a different... The taste were so amazing and the tasted fresh and really good. Would absolutely buy these again!

great taste

5496453647664071361により Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

i like to sprinkle it in my salads. great nutty taste and it adds nice crunch.

Very nice hemp seeds

Reviewer1438643により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

Nice tasty hemp seeds. I usually buy the Nutiva brand and I cannot find any difference in taste between the two. Price is about the same. So if Nutiva hemp seeds is out of stock Manitoba Harvest is a good alternative.

THE BEST

MichaelAmbrosiaにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great for snacking

5219788476217161666により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

good tasting hemp seeds, in salads, soups or just in a bowl for an evening snack, has a good nutty taste & very fresh, this is the 2nd time I ordered,great value for its price!

great way to add hemp

Reviewer2583999により Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

Much more neutral taste than some hemp powders I have tried. also blends in well to cereal

good product

ieviniaにより Jan 04, 2014 に掲載

Skanios, išgliaudytos ekologiškos kanapių sėklos. Puikiai tinka praturtinti žaliavalgiškiems kokteiliams arba pagardinti salotas, bei košes ar sriubas. Puikus produktas. The best for smoothies, salads or porridges.

Delicious

Reviewer2859923により Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

A wholesome versatile addition to almost any dish you can think of! A perfect whole food to have in the house. Tastes full bodied and adds a nutty flavour and crunch to recipes.

Delicious seeds

Reviewer2126349により Nov 08, 2013 に掲載

I don't like seeds all that much. I am okay but don't find them tasty. This is tasty as pistachio nuts. Pistachio nuts and these seeds are good.

Super

CIPRIANにより Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

nice taste and feels fresh!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 94