JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

An important part of my breakfast smoothies

FruttiTuttiにより Apr 05, 2014 に掲載

They add a fresh, nutty taste to my post-workout smoothies, and a nice texture to my fruit salads. I keep them in their resealable packaging in the fridge for up to a month, and they stay good all that time.

Hemp hearts

4771431549922800096により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

Love them!

Amazing taste!

naturalorganicにより Mar 13, 2014 に掲載

These were so good! I sprinkled them over my food and it really made a different... The taste were so amazing and the tasted fresh and really good. Would absolutely buy these again!

great taste

5496453647664071361により Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

i like to sprinkle it in my salads. great nutty taste and it adds nice crunch.

Very nice hemp seeds

Reviewer1438643により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

Nice tasty hemp seeds. I usually buy the Nutiva brand and I cannot find any difference in taste between the two. Price is about the same. So if Nutiva hemp seeds is out of stock Manitoba Harvest is a good alternative.

THE BEST

MichaelAmbrosiaにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great for snacking

5219788476217161666により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

good tasting hemp seeds, in salads, soups or just in a bowl for an evening snack, has a good nutty taste & very fresh, this is the 2nd time I ordered,great value for its price!

great way to add hemp

Reviewer2583999により Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

Much more neutral taste than some hemp powders I have tried. also blends in well to cereal

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Taste, Makes Salads Nutty!

Reviewer2793346により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

Adds a little extra flavor to salads and great for you!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2608410により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

Good seeds