Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Hearts, Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 8 oz (227 g)

¥ 767.73
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Nice crunchy topping for salads, sauteed greens, yogurt, ice cream

Posted by Reviewer2418769 From New Zealand on Aug 06, 2009

I have reviewed this before. Love these hemp seed nuts. Too bad hemp products are still so costly. The U.S. should allow our farmers to grow non-THC hemp for food and cloth, and more. This would help out our farmers and help lower prices.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by Reviewer3091620 From Oregon on Nov 07, 2009

i use this as one of the ingredients of a daily all-around-efficiency breakfast shake. very high quality stuff. product did not seem denatured in any way, very fluffy and nutritious. retained virtually the same degree of freshness/fluffiness in a ziplock container in my vegetable crisper for about a month.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1267227 From California on Jun 24, 2012

I have been giving this to my dad everyday, on his oatmeal. I also use it to top cakes or ice cream, put it in smoothies, or on green beans. It is such a great product. Not all hemp seed is equal in nutrition. Check the label before you buy. In my experience, Manitoba has the highest nutritional value of all the brands available in my area. iherb has the lowest price by far, and excellent delivery time. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, and received my shipment on the following Tuesday. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased.

Good in protein shakes

Posted by Reviewer1316551 From Texas on Dec 24, 2009

I sometimes grind these with filtered water in my blender to make my own hemp milk. In this way I avoid the additives in prepared hemp milk. Then I add flavored whey protien, fruit, etc. It has a very bland taste.

So manu uses

Posted by nattfisk From Norway on Jul 13, 2012

These lovely little hemp seeds are so versitile! I use this on top of my porridge or yogurt, in the summer time I sprinkle them on top of a salad. I've also used them to make hemp milk, and hemp butter. And I snack on them when I crave something 'extra' after a meal. They taste really good, a little bit nutty. Great quality from Manitoba Harvest!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST