JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome hemp protein!

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより May 04, 2007 に掲載

Now that I've tried all three brands of hemp protein powder, this one is my favorite. It's organic, high in fiber, and high in the other nutrients unique to the hemp nut, and low in cost. Nutiva was disappointing with the little hard things in it and Living Harvest tasts weird to me. So, this is the one I like.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1365065により Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

Excellent

Reviewer3305515により Jun 14, 2012 に掲載

This Hemp powder is amazing! The taste is a mild nutty flavor, the texture is good and most of all it makes my whole being feel cleansed. Every time I include some of this powder into my green smoothies, I get an even stronger detox effect. The high fiber and nutritional content bring my smoothies up to the next level! I truly hope more and more people start consuming this amazing plant! Do try out this powder if you're curious.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Reviewer1913520により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No taste... That's great!

Reviewer2093432により Jan 14, 2008 に掲載

First time using hemp seed powder and I'm pleased. No noticiable flavor. A little gritty, but all in all, it's a good product.

Excellent product

Reviewer1486018により Jul 16, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product before and I like it as a source of easily digestible protein. I appreciate being able to get it at such a good price.

Hemp Protein

Reviewer2987747により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good taste, but the packaging needs improvement

Reviewer2881447により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

The container leaks powder because there is not airtight seal. When I received the product, there was powder on the sides of the container. The plastic lid is the only seal. I would not purchase this product again because it was not sealed properly. I even considered returning it b/c I realized that it could be contaminated. Poorly packaged.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein with fiber

Reviewer2868224により Oct 13, 2007 に掲載

I have used this product for a long time because it is a great product. I am so glad to have to discovered iHerb and their great prices and service.

Manatoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder