JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Change in the formula? No more marine phytoplankton?

Reviewer2019435により Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

I have been using this for the last 9 months and was happy with it, mainly because it included nannochloropsis gaditana (marine phytopklankton) which is an expensive superfood. In my last order, I happened to re-read the ingredient list and shockingly, it is no longer included in the formula!! I hope I am wrong about this, but the label has changed and no longer includes this important ingredient! I would very much like to know why?! And if this is true, I am no longer going to buy this product. Plus - I have a sense this is one way a manufacturer tries to increase profits while keeping prices seemingly the same... I hope I am wrong. Oh well...

Not what I expected unfortunately

5402691167501439486により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

Since recovering from a near stroke 2 years ago, dropping blood pressure to normal, losing 19kg and looking super fit with no fat on me (and I rarely even exercise these days), I am in the habbit of not eating processeed foods and eat mostly super foods (the world most popular top 10) and greens when I can as I dont like many vegetables at all. I have taken a few different super green formulas over the last 2 years and I was extremely disappointed to find that this formula was not only REALLY weak tasting when mixed in the same quantity of water as per my other greens, but saw absolutely no difference except my stomach bacteria condition going backwards slightly. I definately say that using on rotation Ormus supergreens (the best by far) and Paradise Herbs Orac energy greens are by far superior to this formula in my opinion. It is of course each to their own.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Expensive for what you get

Reviewer1416169により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

I'm not quite sold on this formula for the money. It has a lot of great things in the formula like Ashitaba which is an expensive herb in Japan, and other greens and phytoplantins. But it says to take one little scoop (3gm only) that comes with the jar, and I just don't think it's enough to notice any difference in my health. I think you need more like a tablespoon per day and then the amount for the price is too high compared to other formulas out there. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b>&nbsp; Madre Labs Midori Greens contains a Full-Spectrum blend of concentrated SuperGreens.&nbsp; Most green powder formulations contain larger serving sizes, but also contain an abundant amount of non-green filler raw materials (e.g. Soy Lecithin, Apple Fiber, USP Vitamins, Flax Meal, Oat Bran, Minerals, Standardized Herbs etc.).&nbsp; We designed Midori Greens to help support overall health &amp; well-being and to help supply the body with concentrated sources of pure green phytonutrients.&nbsp; We include Certified Organic Beet Juice Powder (non-green) in a very small amount, mainly for its nutritive and taste profile properties.&nbsp; What you see on our label is what you get...A unique concentrated source of the finest SuperGreens.

disappointing

Reviewer2476643により Sep 01, 2010 に掲載

I had high expectation on this, but it just gave me terrible bloating and constipation.The taste also is not pleasant at all. I'll keep continuing using my Amazing Grass green superfoods: they're defenetely a better product, at least for me

Taste is ok

Reviewer3021269により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

Taste is not that of green tea like some people had said. Of course, I didn't feel how difference from just a serving of it.

green tea

4720674082572528626により Sep 18, 2016 に掲載

i did not know it is a powder i wanted leavs...

It's okay

Reviewer2120882により Feb 27, 2011 に掲載

Like many green drinks, this isn't that tasty. It's better if you add fruit and blend.

A little bitter

Reviewer2429494により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

I'm sure it's really good for me, but it's too bitter. I can only stand it in a smoothie when its hidden by other flavors, so I won't be using Midori Greens separately. There are better choices.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8