JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

AMAZING!

vinetu28により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

For starters I want to make sure everyone knows I am a man. I say that for its obvious that for whatever reason the great many reviews available for this shampoo and many like it are from women. Perhaps its because more women are interested in approaching a thin hair problem from a standpoint of using a special shampoo, since actually losing it like men is not very likely. Or perhaps it is because a lot of men just don't like leaving reviews for products such as this. In any event, I do use this shampoo and find it very effective, and a bargain for what ingredients it has. I'm an man who's hair has seen healthier days, and I am taking all the steps I can to make sure that my hair won't be something just reminisced about in my memoirs. There is no real hair growth shampoo as far as I know, but a true thickening shampoo does do the job of making the best out of what you have. It works just as well as far as lathering as any other shampoo, is nice and thick and rich, and as far as the smell, I think it is very subtle. On other words, not really the most aromatic shampoo I have used to be sure, but not very strong in that area in any event. It carries a light medicinal scent that is not that bad at all in my opinion. As far as the way it works, the softness it leaves you with in your hair is nothing like I have felt in any other shampoo. It is definitely a thicker, more abundant feeling that can be well felt and seen. I have been using this Logona brand for some time now and not only like the feel of how it leaves my hair, but I like the price too. A quick search of thickening shampoos here on iHerb will show you that any vanity by us in this area does not come cheap. Most thickening shampoos cost much more than this to be sure. I am most satisfied with this Logona brand and am keeping it in stock as part of my anti hair thinning arsenal from now on. In conclusion, I highly recommend this shampoo for any man or woman that is in need or want of such a formula.

hair loss treatment

Reviewer3247467により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

My mom used this one for her tragic hair loss. It stopped immediately. Definitely recommended

nice poduct

Reviewer2761270により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

have not been using long but seems nice shampoo

Harsh Cleanser

Reviewer1308548により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

Seems to overclean my very normal scalp. Essentially the same effect as a drugstore shampoo.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smells good but that's it

Reviewer3150549により Apr 11, 2013 に掲載

bought it for my holiday but after I washed my hair it looked dry damaged.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5