LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

¥ 3408.04
Reviews 英語
Other Reviews (4)

They say it's as good as an IV!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 From Illinois on Apr 08, 2012

I heard that lypo c is as good as an IV. I've had good results in boosting immunity.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2502968 From New York on Apr 12, 2013

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.

Wonderfully Effective Lypo Spheric Vit C

Posted by Reviewer3061797 From Malaysia on Feb 22, 2013

Woke up with painful swollen gums from an old canine root canal. Dr normally prescribes antibiotics. After seeing the 60-minutes TV of Dr Thomas Levy's miraculous Vit C IV cure of NZlander Alan Smith from pneumonia,leukemia and H1N1,I took 4 pkts (4000mg).The swelling gradually subsided. Took another 4 pkts next two days and swelling completely subsided.Apart from saving time and money from seeing Dentist, Vit C is non-toxic with a nice orangy taste but above all,it works and works so rapidly and effectively. This stuff should be a must item in every home medical box because its not readily available in Malaysia.At 82, I swear by it. Taking 1 pkt daily of C,AGE and GSH which was out of stock for months until recently.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

Amazing!!

Posted by CellRejuvenator From Australia on Nov 02, 2012

This product is the real deal I take one a day and my immunity has increased I dont get sick as I did before.And I have noticed my energy levels have increased. I have taken 4 per day and havent reached bowel tolerance which is good ,overall I highly recommend this product

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST