LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Reviews 英語
Other Reviews (5)

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.

not right for me

Posted by Reviewer1894735 on Feb 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this product, but it smelled like chemicals and made me feel odd. It seemed to make me wake up in the middle of the night each day that I took it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jun 01, 2011

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jan 06, 2011

Lipospheric vit C appears to be helping several physical problems that I have been dealing with for several years. It is definitely gentler on my system at high doses than capsules of vit C.