JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

awesome

4633187105921100274により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

I make my husband drink it every day

Not for me

5266413630631582042により Dec 30, 2014 に掲載

Not suitable for vegetarians who do not eat garlic and onion, should have examined it carefully before I bought. With so much of good stuffs inside, should be a great product.

goog vitamins

5120530182335978607により Oct 17, 2014 に掲載

Very good vitamins

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pretty good taste... but missing iron...

4700834908137855291により Mar 26, 2013 に掲載

Pretty good, has the consistency of tomato juice but tastes better. The only vitamin missing is Iron. But will probably stick to my noni juice instead of multi vitamins.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Reviewer2920138により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

best taste of them all

Reviewer1937037により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

I previously tried 3 or 4 of the top selling brands and found them all repulsive in taste; Liquid Health is by far the most palatable to me, not delicious, but not revolting, and I could stand to have it sitting on my tongue. As far as how good it is, I found myself looking forward to taking it, so if "listen to the body" is a valid measurement, my body wanted this product.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent Multi

Reviewer1326533により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

I bought this for my son as vitamins often upset his stomach. He loves the taste and seems to work alot more effectively than the capsules.

Reviewer1295969により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

Love this! More energy! Convenient!

I love it!

Reviewer3325554により Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This liquid is much better than capsules

Reviewer2385523により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

I have had to take 4-5 times the recommended dose with capsules for many years. This product is so easy to assimilate that my body requires much less. What a relief!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33