JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Liquid Health Products, コンプリート マルチプル, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

¥4,064

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

liquid health products, multiple

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1034278により Mar 26, 2009 に掲載

This is the best product ever. I have been taking it for over a year and just now discovered that iherb has it and for a more reasonable cost. Its taste is pretty good for vitamins and it doesnt have an after taste. Goes down so much better than a hand full of vitamins every morning.

Absolutely Awesome

Reviewer1942906により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite of all. Tastes delicious and fruity, and my hair became a beautiful piece of silk! Not kidding. Feels sooooo smooth and shiny.You won't go wrong with this one.

I love it!

Reviewer3325554により Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Reviewer2920138により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Would prefer a sugar free version

Reviewer3004417により May 25, 2010 に掲載

I love the nutrients available in this formula, but don't like the added agave nectar, which is high in fructose. I would gladly sacrifice taste for the lack of sugar.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32