JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Lily of the Desert, 全葉アロエベラジェル、128オンス(1ガロン)、3.78リットル (Discontinued Item)

¥2,397

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2305819により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Unbelivable

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2310693により Apr 27, 2008 に掲載

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

Caution

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1224909により Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

Intestinal Problems.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3317488により May 12, 2011 に掲載

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2141257により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32