JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥2,106

¥3,074

のセーブ: ¥968 (31 % オフ)

• We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.

• カスタマーの評価

1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

THIS IS MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOSTLY BRANDS.

4879307957985072883により Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

EXCELENT ALOE VERA.....(SAVILA IS SPANISH) WOULD BE GOOD IF iHERB GET THE LEAVES OF ALOE VERA.

Caution

Reviewer1224909により Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Aloe

Reviewer2398651により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

Super quick shipping! Great to work with. Will order again.

Works FAST!!

Reviewer2064524により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

My hubby has been suffering from acid reflux for eons, but after just 2 days of taking a couple of ounces of this gel, he hasn't had to use his usual meds at all. We are trying to be drug-free, and this wonderful product is replacing several drugs. Aloe Vera gel can be used for a bajillion things, both internal and external. This brand is the best I've ever purchased, and I am now the proud owner of two gallons. I will never be without it.

aloe vera!

Reviewer1793278により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

Product consistent is questionable

Intestinal Problems.

Reviewer3317488により May 12, 2011 に掲載

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Lily of the desert Aloe Vera Gel

Reviewer2124860により Nov 27, 2010 に掲載

I have used Aloe Vera Jel for several years. They should call this product Aloe Vera jello. To thick to break down even in a mixer and water. Sorry thumbs down on this product.

very pleased!!

Reviewer2820312により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

I am very happy with my order.

Good for digestion

Reviewer2988221により Jun 14, 2010 に掲載

I drink 2-3 oz. 2-3xday for constipation and gut healing. It's slightly bitter (healing properties in it), but I drink it straight, get more for my money than buying the juice. Mix with water or other juices if you don't like the taste. Also, I put it on my hair after shampooing for moisture retention because I have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry and coarse. Much less expensive at Vitaminshoppe.com tho. Sorry iherb, your prices keep going up so now we might as well go to the stores and buy much of our herbs.

Good Product

Reviewer1579103により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

Many benefits both within and on the skin. I will always have this aloe vera in my fridge.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32