JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥2,164

¥3,159

のセーブ: ¥994 (31 % オフ)

• We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.

• カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

Reviewer2305819により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Unbelivable

Reviewer2310693により Apr 27, 2008 に掲載

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

Caution

Reviewer1224909により Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

Intestinal Problems.

Reviewer3317488により May 12, 2011 に掲載

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

Reviewer2141257により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

The best!

Reviewer1899037により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

I use this product for treatment of my fibromylia. I have found this to work much better than the juice and tastes better too. I mix it with my juices, i.e. orange, cranberry, tomato, etc. and drink to my health. I have used this product for ten years.

SO MANY USES: INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY

Reviewer1540908により Nov 25, 2006 に掲載

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ALOE VERA JUICE. YOU GET MORE USES INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY OUT OF THE GALLON. I MIX IT WITH WATER & SPLENDA TO DRINK OR MIX IT IN JUICES. I MIX IT WITH MY SHAMPOO & IT MAKES MY HAIR VERY SOFT. I SPREAD SOME ON MY FACE & LET IT SOAK IN. IT COOLS & SOFTENS THE FACE. I MIX IT WITH MY BODY LOTION & IT MAKES MY SKIN SO MUCH SOFTER. MY HUSBAND USES IT AS AN AFTER SHAVE. & KEEP IT HANDY IN THE KITCHEN FOR THOSE BURNS !

Feel good juice

Reviewer1056499により Nov 01, 2007 に掲載

Part of daily routine, refreshing energy boost.

Aloe Vera Gel - Lilly of the Desert

Reviewer2012976により Nov 14, 2007 に掲載

Exceptional product. Has great overall health benefits, especially for people with joint inflamation.

Best thing in a bottle

Reviewer1356075により Apr 11, 2008 に掲載

Best thing that could have ever been put into a bottle.. I use this for everything from my face as a moisturizer or body as a lotion. Also take a couple of shots to keep my insides functioning properly...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32