JA

¥578

¥751

のセーブ: ¥173 (23 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Good henna colour

5462851726470232798により Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

I used to use Lush henna before trying this. Lush is not the cheapest henna on the market, so I decided to look for a more budget-friendly alternative. At the same time, I wanted to try a brand that has all the appropriate certificates, so I could be sure there were no harmful elements in the product. Light Mountain falls under every category. Now, to the product itself. I have a few grey hairs. Literally five of them. But they grow in the place, where you can see them very well. So I needed this hair colour to cover the grey hair. It didn't. But I think this is only because I haven't found the right proportions for henna mixture yet. With Lush henna it took me three times to get the mixture right. And as the result my grey hairs were covered so well, i couldn't even tell them from the rest of the hair. Hopefully, I will be able to find the perfect recipe for Light Mountain as well. Colouring with henna is messy, takes long and requires some work with the recipe. But, after using henna for about a year, I could never go back to chemical colouring. Henna is worth the hustle. By the way, Light Mountain Dark Brown is very bright and much darker than I thought it would be.

¡Buen resultado!

martaekosにより Mar 09, 2016 に掲載

Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado. Resultado: mucho cuerpo y color duradero y natural, sin estridencias. Contras: lo que todas las hennas, mucho tiempo de exposición, aplicación menos cómoda que una crema, el olor puede resultar pesado (cosa que solvento con aceites esenciales de lavanda, árbol de té o naranja).

Good henna

4940315677240917000により Apr 22, 2014 に掲載

I'm very satisfied with Light Mountain henna. Hair is very soft and shiny. The only problem with darker shades is bigger amount of indigo that dries the hair a little bit. When I washed henna out of my hair I didn't use shampoo so indigo didn't wash out and every time I touched hair my hands were blue. But after first shampoo washing everything is back to normal :) I will definitely order again Light Mountain henna, but maybe a bit lighter shade because on my naturally chocolate brown hair this dark brown henna looks almost black. Although this is one messy job of putting mud on your head, it's totally worth it! Great brand...

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good but it starts to fade off gradually from 2nd wash

Reviewer1159597により Jan 28, 2012 に掲載

I am an Asian with 50% gray hair. I mixed Light Mountain Dark Brown (2/3) and Black (1/3) to achieve my natural hair colour i.e. Dark Brown. I apply the henna on my hair for 2hrs. The effect is good but I have to touch-up every week as the colour starts to fade from the 2nd wash. I am waiting for my order Shikai, Color Reflect, Deep Shampoo to come, I hope it helps to maintain my colour without the frequent touch-ups. Will review on the product in due time.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer2454790により May 18, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great hair color.

Reviewer2956762により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

I've always liked this for the color and the way it conditions my hair.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

easy to use, adequate coverage

Reviewer2828609により Feb 11, 2011 に掲載

does cover gray, which coverage lasts for only about 10 days, but that's usual for majority of dark henna products; indigo works better for gray

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product, great service

Reviewer2129080により Nov 25, 2010 に掲載

Followed the instructions exactly and love my hair colour and condition. Also love the fact that unlike commercial chemical dyes I can use this as often as I like! The only thing I didn't expect was that the henna smell stays for about a week -- it's quite strong, not exactly unpleasant, sort of medicinal or herby.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NICE AND SOFT

Reviewer2890625により Apr 30, 2008 に掲載

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MOM TO COVER HER GREY HAIR. IT DIDN'T COVER TOO WELL, BUT SHE LIKED THE TEXTURE OF HER HAIR AFTER USING THIS.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています