JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

no magnesium stearate

Reviewer3265272により 7 28, 2010 に掲載

This is a good multi. If you are among the few people who are avoiding magnesium stearate in your supplements then this is the product you want. Gel caps, liquids, and powders do not contain magnesium stearate.

works for me

Reviewer1478398により 7 28, 2010 に掲載

I really like this product

qualified

Reviewer2511214により 12 07, 2010 に掲載

Great Product...

High quality vitamins/minerals!

Reviewer1687289により 1 11, 2011 に掲載

I like that they are in a gel form so I get the benefits from them faster! Very balanced vitamins & minerals with great dosage. I will definitely buy again.

Good product

Reviewer2058205により 1 18, 2010 に掲載

Works very well, the soft gels are a little large, but easier to swallow than tablets. I like that they are already in liquid form for better absorption.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent vitamins at a great price

Reviewer2421560により 2 25, 2010 に掲載

These are the best multi-vitamins I have ever taken. They are a little large, but worth the extra effort to swallow. Thanks to iHerb.com for providing them at such a good price and for delivering them promptly.

LifeTime Soft Gels Multiple

4815354488457843015により 6 30, 2014 に掲載

When my local health food store was out of product, they told me it was because this particular item was being discontinued and they would no longer be able to get them. Your website showed only eight bottles remaining, so I guess that means you can no longer get them either. So, I bought four bottles. I've used this particular brand for years and it has worked very well for me, so it isn't something I have to keep using to determine its effectiveness for me. Since the item is no longer being made, the fact that it works well for me, and probably would work equally well for any new user, becomes a moot point since no new user will be able to get them to try. But for me, they work well. Now next year, I'll have to find a new vitamin.

Life Time Multi-Vitamin

Reviewer2523952により 9 30, 2009 に掲載

Seems to be excellent, finally, a vitamin that doesn't taste terrible and leave an aftertaste or cause burping.

great overall multi

Reviewer3268445により 6 12, 2010 に掲載

This is a great overall multi. I found it has more of some of the vitamins than other brands I looked at and that is why I got it. However, the last two shipments of it there was one or more capsuls that leaked inside; iherb promptly exchanged it. I will keep ordering it in spite of that because of the higher amount of the good stuff.

very satisfied

Reviewer2243862により 1 19, 2011 に掲載

I've place 2 orders now and on both occasions the product was delivered on time and as promised. After delivery my query was answered prompty.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10