JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

EXPIRED PRODUCT

5587995459670698277により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

I WOULDN'T KNOW IF THIS PRODUCT WAS WORKING FOR ME OR NOT, BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT WAS 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE! I'VE BEEN CONSUMING IT FOR 6 WEEKS, NOT KNOWING IT WAS EXPIRED. NOT HAPPY!

it works well

Reviewer1157354により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

I couldn't say it works perfectly but my mom didn't lie on the bed for cystitis anymore.It tastes like a medicine, not cranberry juice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product for UTI!! highly recommend it.

Reviewer2621733により Sep 22, 2012 に掲載

Great for reoccuring UTI! Very good

Health

JoelNolan123により Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

Excellent for keeping urinary tract infections away taste good and is very cheap for what it does.

LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Reviewer3282937により Jul 16, 2012 に掲載

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A good Urinary Tract Supplement

Reviewer1738839により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I bought this after getting a Urinary Tract Infection. The antibiotics really upset my stomach so I started taking Life Time Liquid Uri-Active Blend & it really helped.

Thrilled!

Reviewer2389582により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

Great product!

Reviewer2334960により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

Great tasting & healthy product!

great product

Reviewer1704068により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

To maintain healthy urinary tract

Reviewer3111260により May 12, 2009 に掲載

My husband is bedfast. I add this to his drinks to help maintain healthy urinary tract and ward off urinary infections.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16