JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Reviewer3282937により Jul 16, 2012 に掲載

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

good product

Reviewer3254453により Mar 26, 2009 に掲載

very good product, I liked it alot.

great product

Reviewer1704068により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

Great product!

Reviewer2334960により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

Great tasting & healthy product!

Thrilled!

Reviewer2389582により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

A good Urinary Tract Supplement

Reviewer1738839により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I bought this after getting a Urinary Tract Infection. The antibiotics really upset my stomach so I started taking Life Time Liquid Uri-Active Blend & it really helped.

Taste great

Reviewer1658919により Jul 07, 2008 に掲載

I have felt a lot better and have a lot more energy since I have been takeing this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

To maintain healthy urinary tract

Reviewer3111260により May 12, 2009 に掲載

My husband is bedfast. I add this to his drinks to help maintain healthy urinary tract and ward off urinary infections.

Health

JoelNolan123により Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

Excellent for keeping urinary tract infections away taste good and is very cheap for what it does.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product for UTI!! highly recommend it.

Reviewer2621733により Sep 22, 2012 に掲載