JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

In a word: Amazing

Reviewer2377642により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

I have tried *every* vegan protein supplement on the market, and finally found the clear winner. Life's Basics is not chalky, gluey, gloppy, gritty, or any of the other bad adjectives that usually apply to vegan protein powders. The flavor is *utterly* innocuous. There's barely any detectable flavor at all in fact, and it certainly isn't of peas or hemp - just the mildest hint of natural vanilla. Don't be afraid of the "unsweetened" status - it really tastes perfectly fine on its own, and blends invisibly into any kind of smoothie. This powder also mixes better than any I've tried (although the tiny flecks of chia seed tend to fall to the bottom quickly in thinner beverages vs. smoothies.) This is hands down the best vegan protein available!

It rocks.

Reviewer2032992により Jun 03, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite protein powder yet -- all vegan, it actually enhances rather than decreases taste, goes down well, and is packed full of good stuff. I recommend the Unsweetened flavor.

Love it!!

Reviewer2329983により Jul 25, 2010 に掲載

I love this product! I hve to admit the Lifetime's protein powders tend to be sweet (Vanilla & chocolate) so I sometimes mix them Half & half with the unsweeteded Lifetime protein powder, but they are THE BEST vegan protein powder on the market (I dislike rice protein - too gritty, dislike pea protein - Vile!!, hemp just doesn't mix well, stevia - takes like bad liquirish to me) - Lifetime manages to use all three and not only is the result good for you - it tastes sooo good!!! Definatly reccommend!! And the best value for money. Rating 100% A+++ *****

Incredible product

Reviewer2301387により Aug 25, 2010 に掲載

Put a little stevia in it and you will love it. I guess a banana would work to. It is a great product.

Great tasting Protein!!

Reviewer2147901により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

I love this protein. It is from Whole Foods and is unsweetened so it doesn't have the sugar most proteins have. I do add a little vanilla stevia to it to enhance the taste, but it doesn't need much!

Makes great smoothies

Reviewer2708176により May 30, 2012 に掲載

I blend with frozen berries, coconut oil and water for my breakfast smoothie. No chalky or gritty feel. Good herb-y taste. Excellent product.

Love this protein mix

Reviewer2257152により Mar 19, 2012 に掲載

Best protein mix ever! I've been using this for over a year now. Love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2161116により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

This product is much better than the sweetened one. It brings some flavor without the too sweet taste. I like the alternatives to whey or soy protein. Hemp is a nice addition.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The very best protein powder

Reviewer1562668により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

Best on the market, in my opinion. No soy or dairy. Love it (and so do a lot of people...getting harder to order).

one of best