JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Much better than Monavie

Reviewer3302818により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

I used to drink Monavie, but was suprised at how much more energy I had, when I tried the Life Time Acai Plus. And, it's about 1/2 the price!

Great Taste & Energy

Reviewer1257648により Dec 26, 2007 に掲載

I've tried several types of Acai juice and this one has the best taste and gives me the best energy.

Love this product

Reviewer2878707により Jul 12, 2009 に掲載

This was really great. The taste is good enough to drink alone. I added it my smothie in the morning.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste! Great price!

Reviewer3296142により Jul 23, 2009 に掲載

You can drink it straight from the bottle, or mix it in a smoothie. Wonderful energy boost!

Good product

Reviewer2845453により Jul 26, 2009 に掲載

I believe this helps me sleep better. I don't really care much for the taste. It's pretty tangy.

acai juice blend

Reviewer1354560により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

the 6500 mg count is right on with copararable products, but the taste of others(total health shop) are more preferable to this product. Maye be this Is why cost is a tremendous factor in my decision to stay with Life Time.

Life Time ,Acai Plus Juice

Reviewer2284836により Sep 15, 2011 に掲載

The bottle had a small dent. Hard to open the inner cap (too sticky). tastes so-so.

Not impressed

Reviewer2288865により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

My wife and I are both using this daily as suggested. I am not seeing any weight loss, not seeing any increase in energy, etc... In fact we are not seeing any benefit at all. it does taste good though.

I wont' buy it again

Reviewer2811619により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

I am trying all kinds of Acai juice blend. I don't like this one. It taste like cheap kids drink...

32 hours on the john

Reviewer3227964により Nov 22, 2008 に掲載

It could have been a coincidence, but after using one bottle of this juice with no ill effects, I opened a second one that had a bulging inner seal (uh oh), and after drinking 4 ounces during the day I spent the next night and full day on the toilet. I'm just not willing to try the other bottles, two of which have bulging seals and two of which have concave seals.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 55