JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Powerful immune system enhancer for children :)!

Reviewer1006724により Mar 06, 2009 に掲載

After about 3 months of moving (unknowingly) to a high allergy city, my very healthy 3 year old son began experiencing several bouts with croup and respiratory infections. He was later diagnosed with asthma. He has been taking this for about 6 - 8 weeks and has been exposed countless times to other children with colds without catching one himself...No more apparent need for breathing treatments either :). I believe that this supplement will greatly reduce his chances of developing a virus. I am taking the adult version myself (with the same success) and I will continue to give him this supplement during allergy season.

works

Reviewer2155723により Nov 10, 2009 に掲載

Can’t say for sure that it works but my son, who use to get sick often has not had a serious illness for nearly one year. The colds or aliments he did have were mild and very brief (1 day). It has not improved his asthma and he still gets occasional croup. Use to have chronic ear infections. Has only had one in the last year (but that could be that he is older). The real test will be through this flu season (he is getting the H1N1 vaccine). So far, I think this product works and I would not do without. My son is 5yrs old and takes 2 tablets q AM about 30/60 minutes before b-fast.

Kids love them, but a bottel last only 10 days

Reviewer1648954により Oct 04, 2010 に掲載

My children are taking those beta glucan pills and they feel much better and don't get any colds. The only drawback is the price. With 4 children we do only 10 days with a bottle.

Very good product.

Reviewer1730430により Oct 18, 2010 に掲載

Works well for my kid.

wow

Reviewer2416556により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

I don't know if the timing was coincidence or not but my daughter had gotten cold after cold upon entering preschool, and once she started taking these she has been healthy for a month! They definitely seem to be making a difference for her and she likes the lemon taste too.

Excellent

Reviewer3005816により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

My 6 year old happily takes these.

excellent product

5440378505554333364により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product to enhance a child's immune system.. worked wonders for my 3year old.. The frequency of catching a flu has completely reduced.. will definitely recommend to all the mothers out there!!

good!

4859308904176021848により Nov 18, 2013 に掲載

Good! I like it. Nice product!

Great product

5088466693300216718により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

Nice taste. My daughter love it.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9