JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

5468148079199386610により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This is a huge bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with Jojoba oil in the morning and this at night, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

Love it!

4815403210620227436により Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

I love this product, I have very dry skin but I am also prone to break-outs, I use this product on my face & skin daily. Only need a little at a time thou, it goes a long ways.

organic grapeseed oil

Reviewer2072337により Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

Saw chef Robert Irvine cooking with grapeseed oil for chicken beef or fish....Dr. Blaylock says NOT to use canola or vegetable oil because of omega 6, and also recommends cooking with grapeseed oil. Grapeseed oil doesnt have a flavor so it lets your food do its own thing. Never cook with olive oil on a temp higher than 300, or it becomes toxic when too hot.

I LOVE THIS!

naturalorganicにより Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

I use this to remove my makeup in the evening. It removes is so well! It's incredible! The eye makeup just goes away instantly and the face makeup too. I love it! It has a slight smell to it. But not a bad one. This will last forever too so it's an amazing product! Love it!

Best Quality

5013461337880537895により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

I get all of my oils from Life Flo because they do a great job quality wise

Very nice

5203302123706096919により Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

Makes your skin so soft. I tried it in hair but I must have put too much in because it was oily. You only need a small amount and next time I will do better on that. This is a lovely oil though and I am glad I got it. I am anxious to try argan oil next.

GOOD for skin

5582644220948347215により May 04, 2015 に掲載

i used it to nourish my skin, and it is pretty good. I live in HK, and i use it during the summer when i want sth to moisturize my skin after bath :)

grapeseed oil

Reviewer2898086により May 17, 2015 に掲載

I made a body scrub with sea salt and this oil for my mom- she liked it a lot, said the skin is moisturized and soft afterwards! No need for body cream.

No comments needed.

4906662583892594876により Jun 15, 2016 に掲載

When me and my mother tried this for a couple of meals she told me this is the one, what can i say a mother knows best.

Great deal