JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Life Flo Health, Pure Grapeseed Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

¥1,077

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Love it!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5468148079199386610により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This is a huge bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with Jojoba oil in the morning and this at night, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

I LOVE THIS!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

naturalorganicにより Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

I use this to remove my makeup in the evening. It removes is so well! It's incredible! The eye makeup just goes away instantly and the face makeup too. I love it! It has a slight smell to it. But not a bad one. This will last forever too so it's an amazing product! Love it!

Love it!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4815403210620227436により Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

I love this product, I have very dry skin but I am also prone to break-outs, I use this product on my face & skin daily. Only need a little at a time thou, it goes a long ways.

organic grapeseed oil

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2072337により Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

Saw chef Robert Irvine cooking with grapeseed oil for chicken beef or fish....Dr. Blaylock says NOT to use canola or vegetable oil because of omega 6, and also recommends cooking with grapeseed oil. Grapeseed oil doesnt have a flavor so it lets your food do its own thing. Never cook with olive oil on a temp higher than 300, or it becomes toxic when too hot.

Best Quality

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5013461337880537895により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

I get all of my oils from Life Flo because they do a great job quality wise

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10