JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Love it!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5468148079199386610により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This is a huge bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with Jojoba oil in the morning and this at night, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

Love it!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4815403210620227436により Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

I love this product, I have very dry skin but I am also prone to break-outs, I use this product on my face & skin daily. Only need a little at a time thou, it goes a long ways.

I LOVE THIS!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

naturalorganicにより Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

I use this to remove my makeup in the evening. It removes is so well! It's incredible! The eye makeup just goes away instantly and the face makeup too. I love it! It has a slight smell to it. But not a bad one. This will last forever too so it's an amazing product! Love it!

Pure Grapeseed oil

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5150843170470905964により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

First time I have tested the grapeseed oil from Oljarna Pecaric http://www.oljarna-pecaric.si Then I ordered Pure Grapeseed oil on iHerb I am not competent to assess the quality of oil but per my taste I found the Pecaric' oil far more tasty, though it was much more expensive as well. If anyone can suggest more palatable Grapeseed Oil on iHerb site I will appreciate kind advice.

Best Quality

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5013461337880537895により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

I get all of my oils from Life Flo because they do a great job quality wise

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14