JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

~Life Flo Health, Power of Krill, Moega-3 Supercharged, 60 Softgels~

5718773281844167165により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Certainly easy to swallow, no fishy aftertaste and overall seems a good product and value for money - would certainly buy again and do not like being without Krill especially with winter approaching to keep my immunity strengthened where possible. Highly recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has a good amount of astaxanthin.

5311742311727924689により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

But it just so expensive!

Love this product

Reviewer2607023により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Someone told me about this product and I tried it. I don't know if it is my imagination... I feel better since taking it. And, there is no after taste that I have experienced with other fish oil products.

Krill, Omega-3

Reviewer3201525により Mar 18, 2012 に掲載

My husband and I both take this supplement. The review on this one was very helpful.

really like this product

Reviewer1518634により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

really like this product to use with other omegas

love it

Reviewer1981387により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

great product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product but found a better one

Reviewer1739465により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

These were good for awhile, but I found Astavita, Virgin Salmon Oil, 1100 mg, 90 Capsules for $11.20 here at Iherb. I took Krill because there was no burping up fishy oil, however Astavita doesn't do that either and is just as good a supplement at a much better price thanks to Iherb!

The best Omega 3 I have tried

Reviewer1323828により Aug 23, 2010 に掲載

The small capsules are concentrated and easy to swallow, without causing the burping effect of other Omega 3s. The delivery time was excellent too. Thanks Iherb.

taste and smell fishy

Reviewer2914319により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

these softgels had a very strong fish smell and taste, also were oily to handle, will not buy again.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9