JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Taking more iodine than the bare minimum is better

Reviewer2507624により Mar 28, 2016 に掲載

We all need to absorb adequate amounts of iodine in our diet. 150 mcg of iodine is the minimum that we need to get every day (without this amount we get sick!). However, taking dayly two or three time this amount is better (and still very safe), if we want to improve our health. For a long time, I have used Kelp as a good source of iodine (and other minerals), but I did not see great effects. I am still using kelp, but I added more iodine with a dayly double dose of Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodide Plus (three drops of it under the tongue, before or after breakfast time, and before or after lunch time), and I immediately experienced some good overall effects and more energy. Try this for a while, and you will see the difference.

No complaints

5303540637256700756により Jan 12, 2016 に掲載

Bought this to supplement since I don't use table salt.

No Response from Life Flo Health

4615260960079421938により Nov 02, 2015 に掲載

Didn't get a response from the company about the country of origin.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great

4644843815463648582により Sep 25, 2015 に掲載

This product feels like it is working. My fatigue is going. my heart is feeling better. brain fog clearing.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I think this is keeping me well

bjreviewsにより May 29, 2015 に掲載

not as thick as the one from the naturopath ( lugols) but it was good to find an affordable iodine/ iodide combo ....

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product

5038504467548051071により Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

Bought this for my dad and he rates it highly, price is also great

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Life Flo Health, Liquid iodine plus

Reviewer2543324により Nov 08, 2014 に掲載

Seems to be working great for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Aug 16, 2014 に掲載

PERFECT FOR TOO QUICK METABOLISM AND HYPER THYROID ISSUES! I have bought it to my 31 year young man because his thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, has a bit of gynecomastia. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it (socialism stuff of hiding everything) and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. After ONE WEEK OF USE my man is better looking (body weight increases a bit) and he is feeling better. We hope that it does its job till the end and finally my man will be healthy and good looking :) because he is working out a lot and only this thyroid stuff was not allowing to look him good enough.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Iodine

5262493943303237417により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

I was Stunned to see this was as great as what I pay for it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5093033553183228701により Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

Ok product