JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

DISCONTINUED? NO iHERB DECIDED TO NO LONGER STOCK IT!!! WHY IS THAT???

Reviewer1304673により Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

Apparently discontinued doesn't mean no longer made (as per my dictionary). By discontinued iHerb means they decided to no longer stock it nor do they stock any comparable product. It is still listed on the manufacturers site as available for order so WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED STOCKING IT???

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Discontinued

5161993927419304148により Jan 18, 2016 に掲載

This is a great product, it's a shame that is has been discontinued. I hope you're able to bring it back! I'd rather buy my supplements from the same place, and not have to visit multiple sites!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Why is this product discontinued???

Reviewer2407575により Dec 25, 2015 に掲載

I'm disappointed that iHerb has discontinued carrying this product! I would so much rather buy all my supplements in one place...

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not bad

5587173956062915737により Oct 19, 2015 に掲載

I just wanted to be more healthy, but It works very slow

K2

Reviewer2070836により Sep 13, 2015 に掲載

Nails reacting - still unsure (I am alergic to stearic acid - still testing their label/honesty. Let you know.) UPDATE: I can't take this.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Must when you use high doses of vitamin D3!

Cressieにより Aug 04, 2015 に掲載

This LEF product of vitamin K has a great consentrations espesially K2. It is important vitamin when you use high doses of vitamin D3. K2 moves calsium from veins to bones where it is needed and your veins stays cleaner. :) I take one capsule only three times a week so this bottle is quite affordable. I highly recommend!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

SUPER K

Reviewer1488008により May 05, 2015 に掲載

BEST PRODUCT YET, achieves what is needed

excellent

4990023730774113856により Apr 30, 2015 に掲載

Best K2 I have used. Helps keep my D3 levels up and my labwork looks amazing. Will continue to buy and have used this for over 2 years.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My Favorite

Reviewer1430941により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

Love the amount of K2, and also love that you get a blend of other K vitamins more a more powerful synergistic effect. Also, no bad additives or fillers. This is a winner.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LEF SUPER K2

Reviewer1434258により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

Dr. Thomas Levy has written a book, "Killer Calcium". This refers to the implication of calcium deposits in many conditions which lead to premature death. It has been known for decades that calcium deposits, AKA hardenting of the arteries, are responsible for closing the arteries. The arteries close naturally with age, reaching about 35% of their youthful diameter at age 90. It is at this diameter that the inner ear malfunctions and people begin to fall. However the arteries can close at any age if the diet does not ionize the calcium atoms. LEF Super K2 is helpful in managing calcium in the body. I use LEF Super K2 as part of a supplementation program to maintain healthy arteries of maximum diameter, along with a daily dose of iHerb nicotinic acid to exercise the capillaries to their maximum diameter.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています