JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥3,093

¥4,125

のセーブ: ¥1,031 (25 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Give boost to CoQ10

kanacaにより Mar 17, 2014 に掲載

Like this more than the sublingual version I bought recently. I can't tell whether LE or Jarrow is better. Maybe LE, if I were pushed to choose.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

PQQ in daily use for ever

4827376572930828225により Dec 15, 2015 に掲載

Subscribed by my doctor, part of my daily supplement for ever.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dont notice any difference / En huomaa mitään eroa aiempaan oloon

5001938772550186778により Aug 27, 2016 に掲載

I have used this almost 90 capsules/ 3 months. I dont notice any difference when eating this or any change to my health or symphtoms. I have MCS. Doctor told me that I should take these, but as I said.. I think these dont help me...I dont feel more energy or anything. Also I dont have anything bad to say of PQQ. Nothing bad to say, but nothing good eather. Still I maybe try one more pack. FIN: olen käyttänyt 90 kapselin verran tuotetta. En huomaa mitään eroa olossani syönkö tätä vai enkö. Käytän tätä ubiqinolin (50) kanssa antioksidanttilääkärin määräyksestä. Minulla on MCS. Ei ole mitään haittavaikutuksia, mutta en koe mitään apuakaan näistä olleen. Silti aion ehkä syödä vielä yhden purkin näitä. Ei siis varsinaisesti mitään pahaa sanottavaa, mutta ei kyllä mitään hyvääkään kerrottavaa.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used it with CoQ10

4612120995713906551により May 10, 2016 に掲載

I used this along with CoQ10 following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each others absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 (also Life Extension brand) but as soon as I added PQQ I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4