JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Pomegranate

Reviewer1858703により Aug 26, 2009 に掲載

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

Excellent health imporvement

Reviewer2209625により Jan 30, 2010 に掲載

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

Works great!

Reviewer2156188により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

LEX-95603

Reviewer1944515により Mar 05, 2008 に掲載

This product seems to help me feel replenished.

Awesome!

Reviewer3327349により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

These give you the benefits without the sugar or calories. Also, not hard on the stomach. I will be getting thses from now on.

high concentration

Reviewer1508866により May 01, 2008 に掲載

This is the most powerful, one-a-day pomegranate extract available (that I've seen). I give it to my wife everyday. That's the highest complement I can give a product.

LEF Pomegranate Extract Capsules

Reviewer2633229により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

These were recommended by my husband's physician for his prostate condition.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'd rather take the capsules instead of drinking the juice.

Reviewer2364344により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

Pomegranates have shown many health benefits and have a long history back to ancient Greek, Roman and Biblical times.

Just perfect.

Reviewer1513028により Jan 19, 2009 に掲載

It is so easy to take these capsules instead of buying the bottles of liquid pomegrante of different qualities. These are of good quality and so easy to take.

Quality & value I can trust

Reviewer1519193により Oct 12, 2007 に掲載

This brand of D-3 recommended by leading prostate cancer physician following UCLA study supporting effectiveness in PCa.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20