JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Does what it says!

Reviewer1549019により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

This is a good brand, we use a lot of LEF products and have had very good luck with them.

Awesome!

Reviewer3327349により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

These give you the benefits without the sugar or calories. Also, not hard on the stomach. I will be getting thses from now on.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works great!

Reviewer2156188により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Once-a-day dose

Reviewer1908266により May 18, 2010 に掲載

Easy-to-take capsule, gives me all the pomegranate cited in research studies. Reliable Life Extension brand.

Best pomegranate extract supplement

Reviewer3099679により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

'Life Extension' version of a pomegranate extract. As usually happens with this brand, this is the best supplement about this fruit.

PSA

Reviewer1268836により Feb 07, 2010 に掲載

may have helped lower PSA number.

Excellent health imporvement

Reviewer2209625により Jan 30, 2010 に掲載

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LEF Pomegranate Extract Capsules

Reviewer2633229により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

These were recommended by my husband's physician for his prostate condition.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I'd rather take the capsules instead of drinking the juice.

Reviewer2364344により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

Pomegranates have shown many health benefits and have a long history back to ancient Greek, Roman and Biblical times.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Pomegranate

Reviewer1858703により Aug 26, 2009 に掲載

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています